The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

11 hours ago, Prayer said:

I keep reading bad stuff about the Cologne reception, both from the audience and the German media. Apparently the audience were dead quiet, some of them giving dirty stares to those who DARED to have fun and sing along, so no wonder she was pissed off after the warm reception in Barcelona, Lisbon and Paris and she posted that fart joke video on her Instagram stories yesterday.

And just read this new one about it on Pop Justice:

German TV was very negative about her Cologne concerts cause she started around 10.

They showed boo-ing tik tok videos and talked how she wasn‘t moving as much.

As trash as that is it does have an effect. I went to my hairdresser today and he had seen that report and asked me why she always starts so late.

And I live in Switzerland and not Germany.

German press have been brutal to her in the last... eras? Especially after Eurovision she was trashed badly. While starting at 10 doesn't help, I think they would have picked up on any other issue to trash her.

Back to Paris for tomorrow, sure she'll have a great time again.

I saw Rebel Heart Tour in Berlin and the audience was comatose too.

Just a thought.... The best thing besides the CT beeing an awsome Tour is that one gets the impression svhe could make another great tour after this one... I mean, Cher and Elton toured 10 year older than Madonna now...but somwhow her reputation was fragile... I talked to some folks who have seen her recently...casual fans... and they are in awe of her!!!

3 hours ago, TheG said:

Just a thought.... The best thing besides the CT beeing an awsome Tour is that one gets the impression svhe could make another great tour after this one... I mean, Cher and Elton toured 10 year older than Madonna now...but somwhow her reputation was fragile... I talked to some folks who have seen her recently...casual fans... and they are in awe of her!!!

Without a doubt, I was reading in another forum that people perceive/think/predict this to be her last big tour, or that it was better to go out with a bang and retire after this!?!?!? FFS what limited way to see the world and to experience life in my not humble opinion, even more if you are a Madonna fan. 

Just one thing, there’s only one CT and that’s confessions tour bitch 😉😉😉

hot sauce dancing GIF

May I ask you clever clogs as some of you have noticed the intricate details with more depth than someone who has so far seen it once and there was so much to take in. 

Madonnas pat mini me's in the mask any deeper thoughts on why shes there? Is M playing a storyteller over seeing her past then celebrates the present all combined?  Or different meaning. 

4 hours ago, TheG said:

The energy and passion is so definitely there.  I've watched BA recently and it's so amazing to see her; song after song, moving excessively.  That is the only difference I see with her today compared to back then. She may not be the same ball of fire with the choreography on Celebration Tour, but she still holds her own and still dances circles around entertainers 30 years younger than her.

18 minutes ago, McDonna said:

The energy and passion is so definitely there.  I've watched BA recently and it's so amazing to see her; song after song, moving excessively.  That is the only difference I see with her today compared to back then. She may not be the same ball of fire with the choreography on Celebration Tour, but she still holds her own and still dances circles around entertainers 30 years younger than her.

Wonderful words, my beloved friend, I second every single of them! We fight, we discuss, we argue, but because we both are rebel hearts. We are meant to shine as superstars, that's how we were made by Pleroma/the Spirit. We are Light children of Light, we came from the Light, we shall return to the Light!

19 hours ago, Prayer said:

I keep reading bad stuff about the Cologne reception, both from the audience and the German media. Apparently the audience were dead quiet, some of them giving dirty stares to those who DARED to have fun and sing along, so no wonder she was pissed off after the warm reception in Barcelona, Lisbon and Paris and she posted that fart joke video on her Instagram stories yesterday.

And just read this new one about it on Pop Justice:

German TV was very negative about her Cologne concerts cause she started around 10.

They showed boo-ing tik tok videos and talked how she wasn‘t moving as much.

As trash as that is it does have an effect. I went to my hairdresser today and he had seen that report and asked me why she always starts so late.

And I live in Switzerland and not Germany.

German press have been brutal to her in the last... eras? Especially after Eurovision she was trashed badly. While starting at 10 doesn't help, I think they would have picked up on any other issue to trash her.

Back to Paris for tomorrow, sure she'll have a great time again.

Seriously what do people expect? The most vocal 'fans' are the nosebleeds that went in last and had a seat assigned anyway. But those people go to concerts just because they live in Cologne and the tickets are fairly cheap. Every real fan knows she NEVER starts before 10 unless she has to (i.e. curfew in the UK). Trashing her for being not as warm and welcoming? Well, how about trashing the audience who had zero passion about seeing the greatest artist of all time?!? The seated area was almost asleep the first night. We gave her so much in the front row but that didn't really translate. Now, tbh, I am not the only one who went to pee during Bad Girl (I know that doesn't sit well with you guys) but our section was giving her everything otherwise! We were front of stage at the center stage (Manhattan) and of course we gave her more energy when she got near us but we also sang every single line of the opening segment,so… And I know that we also had some casual fans behind us which was weird but also has to do with the fact that the Lanxess Arena is tiny and the entrance for the GA floor tix was right behind the video production area.

3 hours ago, scallywally said:

May I ask you clever clogs as some of you have noticed the intricate details with more depth than someone who has so far seen it once and there was so much to take in. 

Madonnas pat mini me's in the mask any deeper thoughts on why shes there? Is M playing a storyteller over seeing her past then celebrates the present all combined?  Or different meaning. 

Thanks for your help :bothered:lol

4 hours ago, scallywally said:

I don't know if I fully understood your question but there are three dancers that appear during the show dressed as Madonna and wearing a mask: the pre-fame one in Burning Up (which she hugs and thanks for being within her til today), the Blond Ambition one in Erotica (with whom she fools around and lies down) and the Human Nature one in Human Nature itself (who saves her from the police/media attacks). I think there's a fourth one during Don't Cry For Me Argentina supposed to represent her American Life phase, but the outfit is very off so I don't know if it counts. They all "help" tell the story of her life. Anyway, hope that's what you were looking for!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)