The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Imagine (not imagining cause most of us are going) to see/hear a singer that places a contraption in her mouth that stops her from speaking and singing appropriately 

WTF Madonna wtf? 

Don’t start with that BS that is barely noticeable, or that we haven’t been there yet, or there’s a mean press plot against her FfS

Dead to the apologetic and enabling behavior 

7 hours ago, Alibaba said:

I think it’s cut that way so that the back can give a good structural form around her buttocks. It very successfully emphasizes all of her best assets! I actually love that it exposes her panties! She’s 65 and looks sexually powerful. I can’t think of another woman who could rock this and look so classy! Madonna just has something that makes clothing look better. What a juggernaut she remains! Gaultier is a sartorial genius.

Absolutely all of this! ❤️

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Sorry for deducting too much. Are you actually happy Milei won, pibecito de mi corazón?

I TRULY appreciate you explaining all that to me. Sorry I didn’t say that before. I feel better knowing he can’t just go crazy. I have been emotionally and mentally drained and loco yes. Hugs from Argentina. I think I will move to Buenos Aires. I have been in Misiones for 5 years now and I want to be around more intelectuales. 

22 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I TRULY appreciate you explaining all that to me. Sorry I didn’t say that before. I feel better knowing he can’t just go crazy. I have been emotionally and mentally drained and loco yes. Hugs from Argentina. I think I will move to Buenos Aires. I have been in Misiones for 5 years now and I want to be around more intelectuales. 

Politics are very easy to understand. In fact you can only be a citizen with capital C if you know how politics work. I suggest you to read the Constitution of Argentina and dissect what are the rights and responsabilities of every Power (Executive, Legislative and Judiciary), what can do the president, Congress and Supreme Court. Here Bolsonaro had to get most time his hands tied because we have a strong Congress and a much stronger Supreme Court. We live in democracies, not exception regimes. UNO, ASO (in Spanish ONU and OEA) are not just international organizations, they intervene in any case of any coup d'etat and some countries have the power (within the Security Counsil) to intervene even harder to preserve their members' (all recognized nations of entire world) democratic regimes. A lunatic alone can't change a toe to a country, only with approvement of other lunatics. Be sure of that.

10 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Politics are very easy to understand. In fact you can only be a citizen with capital C if you know how politics work. I suggest you to read the Constitution of Argentina and dissect what are the rights and responsabilities of every Power (Executive, Legislative and Judiciary), what can do the president, Congress and Supreme Court. Here Bolsonaro had to get most time his hands tied because we have a strong Congress and a much stronger Supreme Court. We live in democracies, not exception regimes. UNO, ASO (in Spanish ONU and OEA) are not just international organizations, they intervene in any case of any coup d'etat and some countries have the power (within the Security Counsil) to intervene even harder to preserve their members' (all recognized nations of entire world) democratic regimes. A lunatic alone can't change a toe to a country, only with approvement of other lunatics. Be sure of that.

I'm so worried for you guys. Here in Italy we're having such a hard time with our extreme right governament, wich is trying to reduce the power of our Republic President, the maximum guarantee figure in our Constitution (wich is not exactly the same thing as Milei of course, but the trend seems to be similar in many parts of the world: strong man/woman in power, reduction of taxes - and consequently public services - and opposition to diversities and migrations).

Milei defines himself as a neoliberal anarchist, for what I read, he wants to privatise public services and gradually change the peso with the american dollar, right? How could so many people believe in these bullshits nowadays? It's very scary imo, the next EU parlament elections in May will define the politics course in Europe too and in November we risk a Trump's re-election, wich would really be a weakening of the democratic values imo, after what happened on the 6th of January 2021 ...

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Thank you again. 

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Are people who bought an Early Entry ticket showing up to queue in the morning? Or is everyone showing up in the afternoon? 

I was Early Entry for the first concert in Lisbon. I arrived at the arena around 13h and got the 68th position in the line. When I got into the arena, there were a bunch of people already, but I managed to get a spot in front of the right catwalk, with no one in front of me.

The next concert I was only Floor GA (no Early Entry) and I arrived around 17h (I needed to rest). This time, when I got inside, there were many more people already, but again I manage to get a good spot in front of the left catwalk, with only one person in front of me.

IMO, there's no need to arrive early in the morning, because the stage is very large and there is a lot of possible great spots to be right in front of one its legs. I'd only advise you to get early if you aim to be at a particular spot and any other one wouldn't do. Otherwise, mid-afternoon is a good hour to show up.

3 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

The new corset is hands-down the best one so far! 
She’s also moving much better in the recent clips. It seemed like her knee was giving her problems in the early shows.

She really is improving in front of our eyes every night! My personal barometer for how well she moves is Hung Up and Don't Tell Me - she was very stiff on opening night but is looking more and more fluid as the tour went on

2 hours ago, karlafalves said:

I was Early Entry for the first concert in Lisbon. I arrived at the arena around 13h and got the 68th position in the line. When I got into the arena, there were a bunch of people already, but I managed to get a spot in front of the right catwalk, with no one in front of me.

The next concert I was only Floor GA (no Early Entry) and I arrived around 17h (I needed to rest). This time, when I got inside, there were many more people already, but again I manage to get a good spot in front of the left catwalk, with only one person in front of me.

IMO, there's no need to arrive early in the morning, because the stage is very large and there is a lot of possible great spots to be right in front of one its legs. I'd only advise you to get early if you aim to be at a particular spot and any other one wouldn't do. Otherwise, mid-afternoon is a good hour to show up.

Is there a separate entry/door for regular GC ticket holders or can you use any door? Where did you get your wristband from?

Sorry, I don't know how the normal GC tickets are treated. I don't think there will be mails with infos like for the VIP packages. 

2 minutes ago, Madgesty said:

Is there a separate entry/door for regular GC ticket holders or can you use any door? Where did you get your wristband from?

Sorry, I don't know how the normal GC tickets are treated. I don't think there will be mails with infos like for the VIP packages. 

At least in Lisbon, as far as I know, there were two doors for Floor GA ticket holders, one on each side of the arena. One of these doors (the one I used for both concerts) was the same one used for Early Entry and some other VIP packages.

The day I went with regular Floor GA ticket, I only got my wristband just when I entered the inner section between the main stage and the pits, not when I entered the arena.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)