The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

10 hours ago, IconicQueen said:

I truly love her but this is just bullshit and completely unnaceptable. There is no reason for her to sing with that fucking thing in her mouth and ruin the songs. So glad she didn't do that at my show.

Whats more  important her shinging or that beautiful shmile?

11 hours ago, IconicQueen said:

I truly love her but this is just bullshit and completely unnaceptable. There is no reason for her to sing with that fucking thing in her mouth and ruin the songs. So glad she didn't do that at my show.

not only that but they f*ck with her face! it changes it completely.  

FullSizeRender 26.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Gossip 

IMG_6649.jpeg

Yeah I just read it on the internet. It would be amazing, all the videos from that festival through the years had such an energy. Maybe also the Glastonbury Festival rumour will get to be true. 

I go on thinking some music project is in store after this tour :hearteyes:

51 minutes ago, stefo said:

Yeah I just read it on the internet. It would be amazing, all the videos from that festival through the years had such an energy. Maybe also the Glastonbury Festival rumour will get to be true. 

I go on thinking some music project is in store after this tour :hearteyes:

I would love for those massive shows exposure to happen and even though I’m absolutely loving Celebration Tour, a new music project would be the cherry on the cake 

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

That's why we all cariocas go to Rock in Rio to watch our favourite artists despite of the experience given by festival.

Well then hopefully it do happens! 

it’s such an emblematic worldwide show that you got me wondering but if it’s a local hate with the concert/organization it’s understandable 

13 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Horrible. In every level. Ask to any carioca what they think of their favourite artist there and they'll say: NOPE.

Really? As I wrote before the videos on the internet seem to show enthusiastic crowds.

Anyway, too many rumours about summer festivals and stuff and it does seem to me as Warner is helping her to put her credibility back on track for the general public, so this could be another effective step.

Oh @xavier thanks so much for the gorgeous pics, that's my favourite look/section from the show, with the BS one :heart:

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

Really? As I wrote before the videos on the internet seem to show enthusiastic crowds.

Anyway, too many rumours about summer festivals and stuff and it does seem to me as Warner is helping her to put her credibility back on track for the general public, so this could be another effective step.

I can imagine attending these events would be horrific as you’d have to line up for days to get a good spot

Artists usually paly the full set of their shows in festivals

as far as i remember Madonna never did a whole thing she always doin short cuts with 5-6 songs 

and the last her big live gig was like BBC weekend in 2008 for Hard Candy and it was 30 minutes set 

so it will interesting if we got whole show with live broadcast    :Madonna003:

45 minutes ago, stefo said:

Oh @xavier thanks so much for the gorgeous pics, that's my favourite look/section from the show, with the BS one :heart:

We are enthusiastic due to watching our favourite artists, but the whole organization of RIR, as @Pedro Beltrandeducted, is brutal.

Actually I need to be honest here and confess I've never attended any edition of RIR as it's a mess only by getting tickets (so go figure out the rest!), never managed to get them, it's a bloodbath as the world and his wife wanna attend RIR. But anything organized in Rio (and in Brazil btw) is a mess, so we have this tradition too. Anyway it's much likely I'll end up by watching it through Globoplay (the most popular local streaming here, despite being a hell of a mess too).

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)