The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 minutes ago, Piksel8 said:

It started from her making a mistake by saying "what's up boston" then immediately corrected herself "shit! I mean Toronto" during into the groove. Then later before burning up, she asked "are you guys mad at me by saying boston instead of toronto" "that's like you guys saying hey lady gaga is playing tonight"

I think those were the lines. She's just being her cheeky self lol

Ah ok. Just a joke about saying the wrong name lol. At least it wasn’t more born this way nonsense.

Not that I care in the slightest bit about gaga, I just didn’t want there to be yet another reason for people to pile on her

1 hour ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Starting to like Frozen a little more, lol From last nights show

So much better than the first Frozen night 👏... 

If she keeps delivering that song like this im totaly fine with the switch from Rain tbh... I just wish she did not lipsync that chorus, we know she's not singing that part, but the verses sound actually good last night 🥰... 

49 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

I wonder if Frozen was initially replaced by Rain because the somber undertone of the cape with the hooded dancer behind her seems to evoke a dance with death, and it was just too much of a downer given her actual experience of that last year…with I Will Survive also being removed, it seems with the New Year she’s ready to move on from the topic, or perhaps she sees the Frozen performance as encapsulating that part of her experience, moving into a future narrative of Madonna as simply a celebration of herself and Life as a whole. 

I like your interpretation. It does feel more connected to the story with Frozen.

15 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

So much better than the first Frozen night 👏... 

If she keeps delivering that song like this im totaly fine with the switch from Rain tbh... I just wish she did not lipsync that chorus, we know she's not singing that part, but the verses sound actually good last night 🥰... 

The harmonizing backup vocals during the "love is a bird" verse sound AMAZING

Mom came on at like 2220. The crowed was way more energetic the second night. Some German Queen that was nicely dressed as the Bitch I’m Madonna costume (during celebration tour) was the ballroom bitch. This queen caught Ms eye the first night, she said “I like your outfit” I guess she liked it so much she had someone ask her to be ballroom b tonight. 

Anyways, I’m a Rain kinda guy, but agreed tonight’s Frozen was Fiya. 

2 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Starting to like Frozen a little more, lol From last nights show

But wait 🤔... The date of the video says 11 Jan... Last night was 12 right?... im confused now lol, if this is from night 1 of Frozen it sounds way different than on the other video's ive watched.  Wich is posible ofcourse because depending on the spot in the arena, video's from the same night can sound all different... 

But is it night 1 or 2 of Frozen? 

4 hours ago, Scottyx said:

she brings me so much happiness. 

Me too! I love this Frozen performance and it’s only going to get better with every night as she works out the kinks. The cape, the hooded dancer doing his/her thing behind her, and the visuals in the background are everything! Just stunning!! Having another performance added to the concert film release will be so cool too! I look at this as a gift! Thank you, Madonna!

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

Me too! I love this Frozen performance and it’s only going to get better with every night as she works out the kinks. The cape, the hooded dancer doing his/her thing behind her, and the visuals in the background are everything! Just stunning!! Having another performance added to the concert film release will be so cool too! I look at this as a gift! Thank you, Madonna!

I realy need to see more videos of Frozen night 1 and 2... im confused on what night she sounded better. So many video's with different sounds out there... 

24 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

truth!

the outfits are amazing and the performance too!

happy she try to give everyone of her fans more songs as possible.....

22 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I realy need to see more videos of Frozen night 1 and 2... im confused on what night she sounded better. So many video's with different sounds out there... 

for sure on youtube you will find it!

love both performances.....

curious about the next change in the setlist..... what song she will choose like next one? there are so much!