The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

January 8, 2024    Boston                                TD Garden                              Just Madonna alone.
January 9, 2024          Boston                                TD Garden                                    Maggie Rogers
January 11, 2024    Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena           Sapphira Cristál
January 12, 2024        Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena                       Viktor Peters  Veruschka
January 15, 2024    Detroit    United State     Little Caesars Arena                  Angel Tyler
January 18, 2024        Montreal    Canada                 Bell Centre                               Mother Elle Barbara
January 20, 2024       Montreal      Canada            Bell Centre                                    DJ MARY MAC
January 22, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden     Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza
January 23, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden     Amy Schumer    
January 25, 2024    Philadelphia    Wells Fargo Center                             Kevin Jz Prodigy
January 29, 2024    New York City    Madison Square Garden                    Kelly Ripa
February 1, 2024    Chicago                       United Center                                       𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐣𝐨𝐧
February 2, 2024    Chicago                       United Center                                       thelonious_art  Chosen
February 5, 2024    Pittsburgh    PPG Paints Arena                                Lola LeCroix
February 8, 2024    Cleveland                    Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse               Plane Jane
February 13, 2024    Saint Paul                     Xcel Energy Center                                Manila Luzon

https://www.instagram.com/manilaluzon/

2024.02.13 Manila Luzon.jpg

Kooste.JPG

6 hours ago, Salida said:

I had my doubts if she's looking specifically at me, but I analyzed my other photos + my friends and I analyzed videos of those moments (omg this sounds so crazy :laughing:) + there were things before that (in my interactions with her), that probably led to this moment. So now I'm 99% she was looking at me. :cry::cry::cry:

In your ❤️🔥.... 💯.

In the evidence of its brilliance,

:hearteyes:

14 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Maybe there was plans to extend the tour but with Bob's commitments to his own tour I would assume all plans were shelved, there would be no reason to post final date added to the celebration tour if there wasn't she could have said nothing when that Miami date was added.

I mean, most of Bob’s parts are prerecorded except for the walking through the audience before he says “It’s Showtime” and the Vogue section isn’t even his voice… so they could get another queen if they needed to.

18 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I mean, most of Bob’s parts are prerecorded except for the walking through the audience before he says “It’s Showtime” and the Vogue section isn’t even his voice… so they could get another queen if they needed to.

This!  And as if she would let such a minor significant like that keep her from going on with the tour.  I'd say; she's probably ready to wrap this tour up soon.  It's been a long haul for her especially with the health scare/issue. She's probably itching to record a new album and tour that before extending this. 

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

I'm looking forward to what could follow the tour and she deserves a physical break after delivering such an epic show under initially difficult circumstances

Me too - it's remarkable she's done it, and she should be so proud of herself.

I think though, they've been really clever to give her lots of rest between shows!

4 hours ago, Jackie said:

This tour has been one of the best times to be a fan. Seeing her pull through and do the tour against the odds without a single cancellation has just been epic.

I have also noticed despite the noise of haters online the general consensus amongst the hardcore fans has been overwhelmingly positive. We haven’t really had that kind of unity amongst the fan base since the MDNA tour. It’s been amazing.

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

This tour has been one of the best times to be a fan. Seeing her pull through and do the tour against the odds without a single cancellation has just been epic.

I have also noticed despite the noise of haters online the general consensus amongst the hardcore fans has been overwhelmingly positive. We haven’t really had that kind of unity amongst the fan base since the MDNA tour. It’s been amazing.

And 90% of profesional critics are positive. Its raining 4 and 5 stars reviews all over since the beginning 💪

5 hours ago, Jackie said:

I think though, they've been really clever to give her lots of rest between shows!

Agree. Its nice that she has some days off between the shows. Also, during the concert, you can see that they made sure she's not doing too many strenuous routines so she's not getting exhausted. 

the most important thing is that: we had an amazing tour, curated in every details, with amazing songs that Madonna was not singing in years...... with M catalogue and with her 40 years, the songs they choose to put in the setlist are really perfect for this tour and this celebration, and with someone like her, with all the things she do, arrived to make a choise like this was not easy at all..... too much iconic songs, eras ecc...... im sure M was thinking about this tour for years and years......

when the show will be over, will we have on a dvd and in your minds...... (and on youtube, Facebook, insta, tik tok ecc ecc) another amazing M performance ..... a Real piece of pop culture and music history......... an amazing journey who was not only M journey but our journey too.......

Me and my boyfriend are re-watching one of the shows right now, but not on our mobile, but on our tv. It's amazing, such a huge difference in sound, so much better than watching on a mobile Phone... She looks and sounds good and the visuals are so good. This show really is a masterpiece... I forgot so many little details since ive seen it myself in Amsterdam. 

We are watching this one, its a great night...

11 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Me and my boyfriend are re-watching one of the shows right now, but not on our mobile, but on our tv. It's amazing, such a huge difference in sound, so much better than watching on a mobile Phone... She looks and sounds good and the visuals are so good. This show really is a masterpiece... I forgot so many little details since ive seen it myself in Amsterdam. 

We are watching this one, its a great night...

Have to agree. This is one of the few videos up with decent audio. I still haven't seen a capture from the show (other than professional) that the audio doesn't sound muffled to some point. But this one is pretty good.  Unfortunately, this doesn't have a lot of great close-ups of her which isn't out of focus, but still you get to see the show from a broader perspective with this well put together video of her show. Thank you for re-sharing this!  I'm amazed at the footage we've gotten just by fans.  It's been pretty incredible.  Nothing will replace the feeling of actually being there, but a lot of these videos definitely help you feel that!  :luv:

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Have to agree. This is one of the few videos up with decent audio. I still have seen a capture from the show (other than professional) that the audio doesn't sound muffled to some point. But this one is pretty good.  Unfortunately, this doesn't have a lot of great close-ups of her which isn't out of focus, but still you get to see the show from a broader perspective with this well put together video of her show. Thank you for re-sharing this!  I'm amazed at the footage we've gotten just by fans.  It's been pretty incredible.  Nothing will replace the feeling of actually being there, but a lot of these videos definitely help you feel that!  :luv:

Yes, i agree with everything. And watching it on tv ( its a great tv) is soooooo much better than on mobile. The sound on a mobile can be so out of place sometimes. Its also a huge difference if you watch and listen a concert on headphones instead of phone speakers, its like listening to a whole other show, the sound is so much better and blended... 

After this re-watch i think the holliday to live to tell to like a prayer section will become almost just as iconic as the section Like a virgin till papa don't preach section at ba ( not the same level of iconic, but in time it definitely will be considered iconic) the transfers are so good... I've lost so many little details in my mind since I've seen it in person. Wish i could see it again lol