The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 hours ago, McDonna said:

Perfectly said.  Does she sound perfect? No!  But Hell, she's been doing this for five months now.  So of course, she isn't going to always sound so perfect.  I'm thinking some are expecting Studio vocals.  If that's so, then pull out the albums. Otherwise, enjoy the vocals as is.  I prefer to hear LIVE vocals that aren't perfect than someone just lip syncing everything.  Entertainers go on all the time, when they are feeling under the weather. That's where the saying, "The show must go on" comes from.  Meanwhile, I am sure after her healthy scare last summer, EVERYONE is monitoring her health like a hawk.  Also, I don't think any fan wants her to go on if she isn't feeling well, but at the same time, a hoarse throat or a slight cold, doesn't mean she needs to cancel.  Furthermore, none of us are her doctor, so it would be ridiculous to offer such a solution when we have no idea of her true health.  :)

This 

36 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

What is your problem? I NEVER said anything bad about you, now your all up in my face attacking me. I was NOT talking about you, or talking to you. Yet you quote me and saying nasty things to me.  If i suspect two members being the same person that's none of your buisnes. Stop attacking me! 

Good night 

Good night!

true blue madonna GIF

3 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

Can't believe we're only one month away from the Rio concert.

Can't believe I will finally see the Queen live for the very first time, after 16 years waiting for this moment. The 11 yo me always dreamed of seeing her live, but NEVER thought that the first time would be such in a huge and important concert. Just the thought of this makes me shed in tears.

Can't believe we'll finally have a decent register of a concert, after years of bad editing choices.

You are very lucky. The Rio show will probably be the most famous concert of her entire career.

Was there any chat on here of those possible European stadiums / arenas booked for the fall or was that an April fools. 

I really don't think Brazil will be the last show. This is her first greatest hits show I wouldn't be surprised if it travelled the world a bit longer after she's had the summer off with the kids. 

17 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Was there any chat on here of those possible European stadiums / arenas booked for the fall or was that an April fools. 

I really don't think Brazil will be the last show. This is her first greatest hits show I wouldn't be surprised if it travelled the world a bit longer after she's had the summer off with the kids. 

It started again around April 1st so many assumed it was just April's Fools but I've seen it in different forums already in the last few days. Last one I saw was rumors of London's O2 booked for October, I think. Nothing official of course.

If she feels good and healthy and has a good Summer rest (and don't want to go already into a new project), I can totally see her extending this tour or doing a 2nd EU leg in the Fall.

Of course she's already tired and vocally not perfect, but in general this tour has done wonders for her. It's the most "her" we've seen her in so many years (and I don't mean outside appearance, though that too).

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It started again around April 1st so many assumed it was just April's Fools but I've seen it in different forums already in the last few days. Last one I saw was rumors of London's O2 booked for October, I think. Nothing official of course.

If she feels good and healthy and have a good Summer rest (and don't want to go already into a new project), I can totally see her extending this tour or doing a 2nd EU leg in the Fall.

Of course she's already tired and vocally not perfect, but in general this tour has done wonders for her. It's the most "her" we've seen her in so many years (and I don't mean outside appearance, though that too).

if this is true will we have another year of tour and.......... bye bye new album.......

1 minute ago, Leona Helmsley said:

if this is true will we have another year of tour and.......... bye bye new album.......

She can always release a new single or a couple of new songs in between...

I'm super excited about the future. One thing you get clear after seeing this tour is: she's not gonna stop.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

She can always release a new single or a couple of new songs in between...

I'm super excited about the future. One thing you get clear after seeing this tour is: she's not gonna stop.

i hopeeeeeee!!!!

i was so happy about the remixes she make...... and i love Popular and vulgar.......

so i hope for new songs while on tour......

and i'm excited for her next era too!!!!

21 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Now im 200% sure you both are the same person... This can't be coincidence...

ALWAYS pop up right after each other, saying the exact same thing. 😅

Think what you want, I don't even know him. I simply read this forum often and when it comes to his opinion, I find myself agreeing with him. 

Especially when I talk about Madonna's voice

2 minutes ago, Lorx said:

Thank you for your support ☺️

welcome dear!!!!

different people on this forum in 4 months here tell me that :

i am anapausis now @Nahash

that i am @Would You Like To Try

that i am @Honey Little

that i am someone else i don't even remember who......

think about this.......

Btw come back to THE CELEBRATION TOUR.......

1 minute ago, Leona Helmsley said:

welcome dear!!!!

different people on this forum in 4 months here tell me that :

i am anapausis now @Nahash

that i am @Would You Like To Try

that i am @Honey Little

that i am someone else i don't even remember who......

think about this.......

Btw come back to THE CELEBRATION TOUR.......

Yeah, maybe they're the ones who do so

Just now, Leona Helmsley said:

i want a new era tooooooooo!!!!

New songs a new album!!!!

Yeeeah, new album would be amazing

It's ok to celebrate her life and career, but I don't want her to stop doing new things

4 minutes ago, Lorx said:

Yeah, maybe they're the ones who do so

think the same.......... 

4 minutes ago, Lorx said:

Yeeeah, new album would be amazing

It's ok to celebrate her life and career, but I don't want her to stop doing new things

i was sure during the celebration tour to have some new remixes of her songs and collaborations with other singers with new songs...... like popular and vulgar.......

@Leona Helmsleyhow are your bets for tonight concert? Will she sing Express or Survive? Will she rest Take a Bow and bring Rain?

@True Blue 84feel free to give your guess too, you too @Lorx, @FraP, you too, @Spanky1995, by the way, I have no problem in being taken for someone else than me, especially the BITCHES IN MY GANG like Dave, @Honey Little, @Would You Like To Try, and even @Blue Jeanwho is now my lost then found brother from Australian continent!!!

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as a ONE!!!!

#IAmBecauseWeAre