The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

8 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Some people on this forum...😂

Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by VH1

Let's get back to the subject, It's a celebration bitcheezzzzz 🥳

Have you ever taken a moment to look in the mirror?

You're the one who shifted the conversation with baseless assumptions. I'm here occasionally to share my thoughts, often critical of certain vocal performances, which seems to irk you to the point of absurdly conflating me with another user who shares similar views.

I've been a member for years, dropping by every so often.

This forum isn't my life... I find this entire charade quite ridiculous and amusing at the same time, actually.

Interestingly, there are others who've reached out to me privately agreeing with my stance but choose to remain silent to avoid your dramatics and immaturity. Let's remember why we're all here and try to get back to meaningful discussion.

9 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Are some of these members here children? What in the world is going on? This forum used to be a lot more fun and have way more in-depth conversations. Wish the few people going back and forth here didn't have to ruin it for the rest of us. Sigh.

I couldn't agree more. It's disheartening to see how the tone of our discussions has shifted. This forum thrived on vibrant, in-depth conversations, and it's unfortunate that the dynamics sometimes change, affecting the overall atmosphere. In this topic, in particular. 

Let's hope we can find our way back to insightful dialogue

2 minutes ago, Lorx said:

Have you ever taken a moment to look in the mirror?

You're the one who shifted the conversation with baseless assumptions. I'm here occasionally to share my thoughts, often critical of certain vocal performances, which seems to irk you to the point of absurdly conflating me with another user who shares similar views.

I've been a member for years, dropping by every so often.

This forum isn't my life... I find this entire charade quite ridiculous and amusing at the same time, actually.

Interestingly, there are others who've reached out to me privately agreeing with my stance but choose to remain silent to avoid your dramatics and immaturity. Let's remember why we're all here and try to get back to meaningful discussion.

I couldn't agree more. It's disheartening to see how the tone of our discussions has shifted. This forum thrived on vibrant, in-depth conversations, and it's unfortunate that the dynamics sometimes change, affecting the overall atmosphere. In this topic, in particular. 

Let's hope we can find our way back to insightful dialogue

Can you chill?

I just pointed out that everytime you comment on here that other member pops up , agree with you, saying the exact same things like you, liking each others comments, thats it. I didn't murder anyone jeez... And then other members seem to agree and took the conversation further, thinking the same thing, that's it... 

I think it's just strange after weeks of silence some always pop up to defend each other. If someone would suspect me of beide a double member i would laugh about it while all of you get mad. 

It was not my intention to hurt anybody, don't make such a big deal out of it.

And we argue lots of time about things we don't agree on, that's what a forum is for. 

But can we please let this one go now? 

Next time i suspect things like this i will keep it to myself ok? 

To much drama for such little subject, way out of its proportion... 

Sending a virtual hug>>>>

3 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I will be seeing her for the first time tonight.

Omg im soooooo happy for you!!!! 

I want to wish you such a good time. Enjoy every moment of it. Once nothing really matters starts it's like your body lifts up into the sky. Such an amazing feeling. That was how i felt lol... Anyway enjoy the concert buddy ❤️

21 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Can you chill?

I just pointed out that everytime you comment on here that other member pops up , agree with you, saying the exact same things like you, liking each others comments, thats it. I didn't murder anyone jeez... And then other members seem to agree and took the conversation further, thinking the same thing, that's it... 

I think it's just strange after weeks of silence some always pop up to defend each other. If someone would suspect me of beide a double member i would laugh about it while all of you get mad. 

It was not my intention to hurt anybody, don't make such a big deal out of it.

And we argue lots of time about things we don't agree on, that's what a forum is for. 

But can we please let this one go now? 

Next time i suspect things like this i will keep it to myself ok? 

To much drama for such little subject, way out of its proportion... 

Sending a virtual hug>>>>

You haven't hurt or made me mad, so don't act like I am, it just appears awkward 😆

The idea that I might be pretending to be someone else is pretty far-fetched. If I were around as much as you, constantly active, maybe then there'd be some basis for that kind of guess. But my visits here are few and far between.

Every time I've shared a critique, you've pushed back. And now, it looks like we're diving into conspiracy territory. Sure, you can spin those tales, chat about them with your therapist or buddies here, but if you're going to post them, don't expect me to stay silent. I'll answer, but I won't get mad, I was actually smiling a lot while typing.

Honestly, these theories don't bother me much, they're just awkward and a bit embarrassing.

I'm hoping we can get past all this drama and get back to why we're all here in the first place: our shared love for the music and the artist that brought us together.

I won't write another single message about this stuff.

13 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

maybe the judge for Vogue in Miami will be.......... Ron de Santis? or melania trump?

Melania Trump? 😆😆😆😆

3 minutes ago, Lorx said:

You haven't hurt or made me mad, so don't act like I am, it just appears awkward 😆

The idea that I might be pretending to be someone else is pretty far-fetched. If I were around as much as you, constantly active, maybe then there'd be some basis for that kind of guess. But my visits here are few and far between.

Every time I've shared a critique, you've pushed back. And now, it looks like we're diving into conspiracy territory. Sure, you can spin those tales, chat about them with your therapist or buddies here, but if you're going to post them, don't expect me to stay silent. I'll answer, but I won't get mad, I was actually smiling a lot while typing.

Honestly, these theories don't bother me much, they're just awkward and a bit embarrassing.

I'm hoping we can get past all this drama and get back to why we're all here in the first place: our shared love for the music and the artist that brought us together.

I won't write another single message about this stuff.

Melania Trump? 😆😆😆😆

First, i work like 40 to 50 hours a week, so im not always around. 

2nd Im not the one who needs a therapist.

3rd Sure, im over it allready... 

6 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

First, i work like 40 to 50 hours a week, so im not always around. 

2nd Im not the one who needs a therapist.

3rd Sure, im over it allready... 

We all need a therapist! I went to therapy for a few years ☺️

Anyway no resentment on my part... end

I will avoid commenting, at least in this thread, on her poorly done vocal performances.

2 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

does Rosie O'Donnell still live in Florida? I know she's already seen the show in London though

I love Rosie, she would be a great guest!

3 minutes ago, Lorx said:

I will avoid commenting, at least in this thread, on her poorly done vocal performances.

Please don't! When it's poor it's poor. That i will survive performance was poor. I agree. But it wasn’t eurovision bad lol

But everytime im not agree with you or anybody else i will speak my mind. And i hope you do the same...

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

It started again around April 1st so many assumed it was just April's Fools but I've seen it in different forums already in the last few days. Last one I saw was rumors of London's O2 booked for October, I think. Nothing official of course.

If she feels good and healthy and has a good Summer rest (and don't want to go already into a new project), I can totally see her extending this tour or doing a 2nd EU leg in the Fall.

Of course she's already tired and vocally not perfect, but in general this tour has done wonders for her. It's the most "her" we've seen her in so many years (and I don't mean outside appearance, though that too).

When Rio was announced they said it was the last show so I tend to believe they meant it. And before anyone says “but Sticky…” I don’t believe that second leg was initially planned. It only happened because there was a delay with W.E. so she had a gap to fill. Never say never but I do think it’s wishful thinking to think the tour will continue when they’ve explicitly said it’s ending.

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

When Rio was announced they said it was the last show so I tend to believe they meant it. And before anyone says “but Sticky…” I don’t believe that second leg was initially planned. It only happened because there was a delay with W.E. so she had a gap to fill. Never say never but I do think it’s wishful thinking to think the tour will continue when they’ve explicitly said it’s ending.

You're probably right, but let's see. They also announced Mexico as the last stop and it won't be in the end.

With Sticky round II she also had to fill the gap Guy Ritchie left/was going to leave with the divorce on her bank account!

That pig. She spent the next few years doing almost every deal she was offered, to get her money back.

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

With Sticky round II she also had to fill the gap Guy Ritchie left/was going to leave with the divorce on her bank account!

That pig. She spent the next few years doing almost every deal she was offered, to get her money back.

without her he would be still a Mr nobody..........

35 minutes ago, Lorx said:

I think I read that Rosie is in LA exclusively now

14 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

9 minutes ago, Prayer said:

You're probably right, but let's see. They also announced Mexico as the last stop and it won't be in the end.

btw so happy about sticky and sweet tour, one of my favorite tour ever....... and so happy about the movie W.E......

• Enrico unfeatured this topic