The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

47 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I’m not talking about, I DONT CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT YOU DEAR, I haven’t thrown shit at you ever so I think you are being over dramatic, do you enjoy flipping the bird? It must have felt good right? 

Parks And Recreation Nbc GIF by HULU

44 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

Maine Coon Love GIF by AnimalNewsTV

Good swap champ the other one wasn’t landing at all, still not funny though

Please take your petty fights elsewhere. This is a thread about The Celebration Tour. Not to fight and spread animosity between each other.  Please be respectful of others and stop causing drama!  If you respond back to me in any other way except on topic, I will not respond back. I'm not interested in your little silly accusatory feud. We are all adults here.  Act like it please!!

tagging @Jackie so he is aware of the lingering situation.

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Please take your petty fights elsewhere. This is a thread about The Celebration Tour. Not to fight and spread animosity between each other.  Please be respectful of others and stop causing drama! 

tagging @Jackie so he is aware of the situation.

Nobody is fighting dear, but it’s great to see someone who has the wellbeing of others such a priority ❤️ thanks love 

26 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

it’s great to see someone who has the wellbeing of others such a priority ❤️ thanks love 

Why wouldn't I? I'm a big fan of Madonna.  Her health definitely comes first.  Yet, I'm not her doctor, so I can't sit here and assume she is or isn't well enough to go on.  Certainly, if she isn't feeling well, she should cancel, but that should be up to her and her doctors, not fans who are judging her vocals from some videos of her shows with terrible audio! :)

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

And of course, apart from that, she's going to haver better and worse night anyways, she even had those in Europe. And better and worse moments within the same show ("Take A Bow" is always the worst, we can agree on that xd).

She messed up "I Will Survive" a little bit in the last show: could be a million things - she wasn't feeling it that day, she couldn't hear herself, she has a cold, she simply wasn't on key, whatever.

She's human not a robot.

And keeping in mind she has not cancelled a single show. It’s actually quite amazing.

2 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

for posts and posts you say we are the same person and now we need to take medication? us are the problem? mental problem are a serious thing...... 

Agree with you Leona. Such an inappropriate comment. Both myself and my boyfriend take medication for our mental health . Many of my friends too. Comments like that sound like they come from the 90’s.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Agree with you Leona. Such an inappropriate comment. Both myself and my boyfriend take medication for our mental health . Many of my friends too. Comments like that sound like they come from the 90’s.

Don't want to disrupt but - comments insulting people who they rumor about a second account can really hurt them,I am not affected by them but it can be tiring for some who are only hated on because of how they write,what thread they talk about,where they talk about, etc  

Agree with you!

I'll re state what I said before, keep the discussion on track - let's not sling shit at each other and let's be respectful.

Comments on mental health are not appropriate either.

You can disagree, but disagree respectfully - and if someone is bugging you, please use the ignore feature, it's free and results in less drama.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

Why wouldn't I? I'm a big fan of Madonna.  Her health definitely comes first.  Yet, I'm not her doctor, so I can't sit here and assume she is or isn't well enough to go on.  Certainly, if she isn't feeling well, she should cancel, but that should be up to her and her doctors, not fans who are judging her vocals from some videos of her shows with terrible audio! :)

The Pot. The Kettle. She Black boo. 

So what are we gonna do once the show is over! Funny how time works hey - before the tour started - we were all anxious and excited and counting down - now it's almost over :/

Although, looking forward to seeing what she delivers next - I have faith she'll keep serving us delicious little morsels. 

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

So what are we gonna do once the show is over! Funny how time works hey - before the tour started - we were all anxious and excited and counting down - now it's almost over :/

Although, looking forward to seeing what she delivers next - I have faith she'll keep serving us delicious little morsels. 

I hope we can continue to talk about our favorite things from the tour.  There has been some really awesome and healthy conversations, discussions, and debates. I hope that continues.  I also have a feeling some people will feel a lull because she's probably going to take a break throughout the summer, so we might not see or hear much from her.  This will put some in anticipation.  Nevertheless, it will be great to see what she does next after this tour.  :luv:

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I bet so too!! After a big break, I bet a new album is in the works next.  

10 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I bet so too!! After a big break, I bet a new album is in the works next.  

I'm betting too!  I don't expect it until next year, but I am sure she is getting super inspired.  I predict she'll be back in the studio this fall recording a new album.

Still, I can't wait how she will end this tour in Rio!  I'll be curious if there will be any significant change ups in the setlist or if it will be the same show.  It's always fun to speculate.  Can't wait to see what happens.

26 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Don’t fret, once the tour ends I am going to do more polls. Next up “is Im Breathless a soundtrack or studio album” followed by “ponytail or curls?” Stay tuned for the results.

These banters should be transfered to the Member zone, most of the time they have nothing to do with the topic. Maybe create a lounge so they can have their private discussions there. 

The tour will end that means the Warner contract thread will be the most active again hahaha '"they said exclusive stuff fans dream about in the Paper interview !"

I think we can expect a pro release of the show in autumn. Considered she is broadcasting it from Rio I don't see her making an infinite editing this time, unless it's gonna be a doc. Something like the last chapter of the TOD trilogy (1990, 2004, 2023) but reflecting on the whole journey this time, on the meaning of the show as the tale of these 40 years. In this case it's going to take more time and it could see the light in the spring 2025. 

After that I hope she is going to release new music, not before 2025 anyway. An album would be awesome, but also an EP would be great: the only thing I need is REAL music, nothing Tokishesque or too GWOOORLIE. Hi The Weekend :hearteyes:

15 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Don’t fret, once the tour ends I am going to do more polls. Next up “is Im Breathless a soundtrack or studio album” followed by “ponytail or curls?” Stay tuned for the results.

Sean Penn or Guy Ritchie ? (which reminds me yesterday i was suggested a clip from Ritchie's itw at Norton for King Arthur and in the comments someone wrote he hated him since Ritchie and Vinnie Jones mocked a friend of his on a photoshoot for being effeminate)

14 minutes ago, stefo said:

I think we can expect a pro release of the show in autumn. Considered she is broadcasting it from Rio I don't see her making an infinite editing this time, unless it's gonna be a doc. Something like the last chapter of the TOD trilogy (1990, 2004, 2023) but reflecting on the whole journey this time, on the meaning of the show as the tale of these 40 years. In this case it's going to take more time and it could see the light in the spring 2025. 

After that I hope she is going to release new music, not before 2025 anyway. An album would be awesome, but also an EP would be great: the only thing I need is REAL music, nothing Tokishesque or too GWOOORLIE. Hi The Weekend :hearteyes:

I'm expecting she will release the show later this year as well.  I'll be curious if she'll just release the broadcast or if she will have a doc on the tour.  I had thought early on there was talk of documenting the tour.  But I am not sure if that happened.   I also agree, there won't be anything new this year but most likely she will head back in the studio for a new studio album this fall. And like you, I like the idea of her working with The Weeknd.

6 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

you and some other users need to stop to throw shit on other users........ @Jackie its ok that someone can throw shit on 3 different people in this way? with the same old story that we are the same person?

What is your problem? I NEVER said anything bad about you, now your all up in my face attacking me. I was NOT talking about you, or talking to you. Yet you quote me and saying nasty things to me.  If i suspect two members being the same person that's none of your buisnes. Stop attacking me! 

Good night 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic