The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

There’s an electronic billboard van outside the venue, can’t login to the website for posting pictures, I’ll post it when I can

Lol saw that. It’s showing clips of the show. Poor audience members getting the show spoiled as they wait to scan their tickets.

29 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Okay, I’m sorry, but why is she being such a bitch tonight? It’s leaving a really bad taste in my mouth. That freak out after Hung Up was extremely awkward.

What happened?

7 minutes ago, David3333 said:

What happened?

Her mic was off after Hung Up but it was very clear she was yelling something. It cut back in and you could hear her saying she was gonna stop the show until the AC was fixed and then was yelling at her crew about different reasons she may be feeling it. I guess she’s potentially under the weather since she coughed during her speech after Mother and Father, but her behavior is a little embarrassing tonight. She won’t let this AC rant go. It’s distracting.

3 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Her mic was off after Hung Up but it was very clear she was yelling something. It cut back in and you could hear her saying she was gonna stop the show until the AC was fixed and then was yelling at her crew about different reasons she may be feeling it. I guess she’s potentially under the weather since she coughed during her speech after Mother and Father, but her behavior is a little embarrassing tonight. She won’t let this AC rant go. It’s distracting.

Are you there at the concert?

My friend was at the concert , she posted videos and Madonna seems fine. I think she’s just sick and probably fretting about the air con and how it impacts her voice. She did not sound good at all in Crazy for You. She looked like she was having fun with Ingrid.

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

She was pissed, and went on a rant about how hard she works and has to be respected, but her mic was on and off so I couldn’t tell, I didn’t see a very embarrassing behavior but something was weird.

The AC was off it was super hot inside the arena 

13 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

My friend was at the concert , she posted videos and Madonna seems fine. I think she’s just sick and probably fretting about the air con and how it impacts her voice. She did not sound good at all in Crazy for You. She looked like she was having fun with Ingrid.

I think she was amazing tonight, much more than Las Vegas or maybe is the Miami crowd who was louder, but the show seems tighter as it’s supposed to happen with time. 

She coughed a couple of times but she was on fire