The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

5 hours ago, Frankito said:

She really looks amazing! 

I'm addicted to this tour. I watch videos on youtube all the time 🤩 

Do you think she will change a song or two in the US leg?

I don't see any major change coming, the most plausible is the substitution of Rain with Frozen (thing that won't make me happy honestly, unless it happens just in some shows). She could probably add a small acoustic song once or twice, as she did with Sodade in Lisbon. Some heard her rehearsing Joan of Arc, my dream would be to have a full Secret rendition with the cello accompaniment, so to have my top three songs for once all in the same show :broken:

Anyway, thinking about the Blue Ray guys, I can't wait to see how some of these performances will be edited as they seem to be conceived to be AWESOME  in video: Bedtime story, Die another day, Rain, Justify my love, Live to tell, Ray of light ... these performances are gonna be incredible (if they won't exceed of course) !!

36 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@stefo ah ah grazie! io a Nord..... nel freddo Nord.....

Are you from Turin, right? Or Milan? Or Trieste? Or Aosta? Sorry - even Genua can be considered North Italy, right? I've learnt the line La Spezia-Rimini (a stroke traced between these two cities) is the limit between North Italy and Mezzogiorno, amirite, carissimo?

1 minute ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis no dear, more that the South, is the  the centre of Italy.... but yes im from Liguria.....

Well this line is usually accepted as the divise between Northern and Southern dialects as Northern ones were largely influenced by Germanic/Celtic languages and Southern were largely influenced by Greek and Arabic dialects.

10 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Well this line is usually accepted as the divise between Northern and Southern dialects as Northern ones were largely influenced by Germanic/Celtic languages and Southern were largely influenced by Greek and Arabic dialects.

What you write is partly correct mate, till the earliest cultural studies here in Italy we made this kind of separation, wich had historic bases and still have evidences in some aspects of our culture. Italy was one of the latest european countries to get a national unity (1861), for century we've been separated in many small kingdoms, often in war with each other.

At the half of the XIX century the social anthropologist Costantino Nigra divided Italy in two cultural areas based on the lyric themes of local folklore, the north one was centered on historic-knightly themes influenced by the celtic notrhern culture, under the Appennines of Tuscany and Emilia, the main themes were love, courtship and romance, influenced by the latin mediterranean culture. This thing is also trackable for example down the base of the respective diets, the northern based on butter, beer and meat (under germanic influences), the southern on olive oil, wine and bread (typical mediterranean). These two areas, at certain levels, still show differences in terms of work-life balance values, formal ways to live their sociality and so on, but these aspects can easily reduce local behaviours to stereotypes.

19 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis so dear friend if you are not a BOT you are an amazing friend with amazing brain and soul.....

Please remember this is the Celebration Tour thread.  Use your personal messager for all this back and forth talk. It has nothing to do with this thread.  Please and thank you! :)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic