The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

12 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I did not know that. Generally, I have never been interested in finding out who is behind Madonna's albums or any other artist. I have never been interested in knowing who the musicians are, the backup singers, the one who does the mixing, the  writers, etc. Simply knowing who the producer is was more than enough for me. That's why I didn't know that Madonna was also the writer of her own songs. However, I still think that she should better hire a qualified composer and improve in that aspect. Of course, if she wants it. It's just my opinion as a fan.

Ban! 

6 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The Office Crying GIF

Jk @PHILim sure many fans are oblivious to many little details like this. I’m myself am not a big obscure only promo white label private etc remixes or can identify all the edits of a single 😉

hehe ... i love that! i think i got most of the references, but this one i kept thinking about what it is... mystery solved, thanks everyone! so smart, so humorous!! "i'm gonna be there..." at 10:15 pm 😂😂

This thread is becoming unhinged again. I don’t even know if these are real people at this point. The posts are so trivial and bizarre that I honestly question if they are written by bots. I get that English isn’t everyone’s first language, but not even the worst direct translation can account for some of the lyrical bile I find myself reading sometimes. And it’s pages of it! Either people repeating the same thing over and over again, or random mood fits that should call for compassion and empathy because clearly there is a mental struggle on display, but then I remind myself that this is a MADONNA forum, not a support group. Can we focus on the actual topic of the thread and try to find the most intelligent and unique way to convey our personal perspectives? Humor is always a plus, as is self-awareness, but a critical eye requires knowledge and understanding.