[October 21, 2023] The Celebration Tour, Antwerp

danbekim

Hi everybody

Because of problems of health, my sister can't go to the show on this Saturday in Anvers (Antwerp) in Belgium.

She has one ticket to sell. The price was 274 euros but she sells it for 220 euros.

I will go to the show so I can give you the ticket in front of the Sportpaleis or send you the ticket by mail.

Thanks !!!

7 minutes ago, mikaskin said:

Hi everybody

Because of problems of health, my sister can't go to the show on this Saturday in Anvers (Antwerp) in Belgium.

She has one ticket to sell. The price was 274 euros but she sells it for 220 euros.

I will go to the show so I can give you the ticket in front of the Sportpaleis or send you the ticket by mail.

Thanks !!!

I hope she’s fine! 🙏🏼

34 minutes ago, lmvc said:

How was the show?

It seems exactly like all 3 London full setlist dates. There was an emotional moment after M&F but, much like M, I try to run from it as of now.

On 10/19/2023 at 7:58 PM, Anapausis said:

While we are here, can someone answer me, PLEASE?

Would love to have some feedback here.

Well many thanks to @Pedro Beltran, @McDonna and to setlist.fm too!! You will never be forgotten, EVER!!!

5 hours ago, lmvc said:

How was the show?

Well, I could talk about this show in technical terms, but as it was my first time with her, from an emotional point of view... I've just spent (without exaggerating), the most beautiful and unforgettable evening of my life. :Madonna024:

I can finally die peacefully, but "another day" :D