Latin America: Madonna + Itau advertisement campaign

thiagosb

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Maybe you should get a credit card with that bank to celebrate Madonna’s endorsement . Then you can use it to buy tickets when she goes to SA.

I was just about to type something similar. South Americans can get small bank loans at 23% interest to buy Madonna concert tickets

6 hours ago, dankpepe said:

I was just about to type something similar. South Americans can get small bank loans at 23% interest to buy Madonna concert tickets

Yikes 23%!  That's outrageous and sadly, that's where a lot of interest rates are for some people especially if they have poor credit. 

On 12/9/2023 at 6:15 AM, Honey Little said:

I love banks! And Madonna is cashing in on making ads which is great!

10 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Maybe you should get a credit card with that bank to celebrate Madonna’s endorsement . Then you can use it to buy tickets when she goes to SA.

Piojito just cannot. He needs to get a credit card with Macro BMA instead.

1947931203_Screenshot_20231210_102152_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a4db02d3efe680247354d682b25b059b.jpg

https://www.itau.com.ar/mobile/paginas/mobile.aspx

5 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Piojito just cannot. He needs to get a credit card with Macro BMA instead.

1947931203_Screenshot_20231210_102152_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a4db02d3efe680247354d682b25b059b.jpg

https://www.itau.com.ar/mobile/paginas/mobile.aspx

Yeah I just saw that Macro bought Itau Argentina. 🇦🇷 also the banks in Argentina are separate and are not associated with other banks other than marketing and branding agreements with logos and names. The only good bank that I found so far from in person services is Galacia. BBVA Argentina has the best apps and branding though.

1 hour ago, bedtimestory said:

wish she wore outfits like that on this tour!

10 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

me too .... the outfits are great and would be perfect for the tour..... and if not for the tour we hope to have something like this for the net music video....

Oh yes please. Manifesting this for M15

47 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i dont think M or some big american touring company need money for make a show.... i think its a personal thing.... Bank ad = cash = M back account.... 

Yes Dave plus the plot of this ad is fvcking essentially Madonna's life and art. Even being for a capitalist corporation, targetting at poor us who have these shitty options of loans of low quantities and very high interests, we can separate the ad from its company and take the message to us and our lives and our own empowerment. After all, as Chinese people say, "the lotus flower never stops being born in the sludge."