Tour DVD Filming 2024 Dates

stancherry

12 minutes ago, andirabo said:

Yes.. But the last two dates are the principal footage ..

That's been rumored.  Let's hope it's true.  Though her first two nights she was vocally strong, so I hope she can carry on these next two nights!! :party:

On 3/14/2024 at 6:15 PM, MCL_1993 said:

NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING beats the raw screen footage feed without the bells and whistles. I remember I almost cried when the Lisbon/Athens pro shots leaked. I remember being so excited when I got to see the MDNA MSG screen recording for the first time and I remember doing a dance of joy when purchasing some RHT pro shots. So we can fantasize all day long but all we need are 2 pro shot nights form the same venue (preferrably MSG) to have options for some angles and to cover up mishaps and we're good to go. Slap on some soundboard from the earliest shows where she sounded decent and fans will not be up in arms because of the atrocious over-editing.

how can i buy one of these pro shots?

To confirm (after speaking at length with the team & crew):

All Mexico and LA shows were filmed with handhelds, primarily crowd shots. 

Mexico shows 3 4 and 5 were the primary shows filmed for use during the concert film. Main Hard Cam was centre based on show 3, stage right on show 4 (it was a HUGE crane cam) and stage left on show 5. It almost hit the ceiling during Live To Tell it extended so high!

Cameras were also based in the Soundfactory Pit on Show 5.

There were spider cams and drone cams at shows 4 and 5.

I admit that I really want to see the final video montage with the images from the various concerts... But the wait will feel much shorter having the Rio broadcast to relive the concert during the 35 years that M will take to edit the show in the epileptic way that she likes to release her tours lately. 

I pray to God that Ackerlünd really is the director - and the editor of the film.

On 4/28/2024 at 2:01 PM, Dick Tracy said:

I admit that I really want to see the final video montage with the images from the various concerts... But the wait will feel much shorter having the Rio broadcast to relive the concert during the 35 years that M will take to edit the show in the epileptic way that she likes to release her tours lately. 

I pray to God that Ackerlünd really is the director - and the editor of the film.

For what we have seen in her postings iin IG the edittion looks more fresh ande well done, so I think the final ediitiion will be awesome.

On 4/24/2024 at 8:44 PM, Pedro Beltran said:

That’s from a very unreliable source named Jonny Madder but I’m going tonight I’ll let you all know 

IITS CLEAR tthe mexican shows where the best of the whole tour, the crowd was the best noisy crowd of the world.!!!! was stunning! So they definitely will use the shots in Mexico, Jhonas Akerlound were there filming the 5 nights in palaciio de los deportes.

3 hours ago, iissaacc said:

IITS CLEAR tthe mexican shows where the best of the whole tour, the crowd was the best noisy crowd of the world.!!!! was stunning! So they definitely will use the shots in Mexico, Jhonas Akerlound were there filming the 5 nights in palaciio de los deportes.

Yes yes we know 😉