Madonna’s important anniversaries dates

Ayham

27 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

This year:

- Like a virgin turns 40 (November 12th)

- Like a prayer turns 35 (March 21st)

- Bedtime stories turns 30 (October 25th)

- Beautiful stranger turns 25 (May 19th)

- the Re-invention tour turns 20 (May 24th)

- Celebration turns 15 (September 18th)

- Living for love turns 10 (December 20th)

- Madame X turns 5 (June 14th)

OMG!!! LAV 40!!!! 🫨 and LFL will turn 10!!!!!!! 10 years?!!! 🤯

For the 20th anniversary of the Re-Invention Tour, I would like to have a Blu-ray release that includes the full tour film along with bonus features (iconic backdrop videos that were used during the tour).

The artwork should showcase the iconic headstand that Madonna performed in the opening:

0ifpds7.jpg

:Madonna025:

31 minutes ago, Confessions Lightside said:

For the 20th anniversary of the Re-Invention Tour, I would like to have a Blu-ray release that includes the full tour film along with bonus features (iconic backdrop videos that were used during the tour).

The artwork should showcase the iconic headstand that Madonna performed in the opening:

0ifpds7.jpg

:Madonna025:

Will Madonna make it up to Get Up Lisbon footage plus Hamish Hamilton plus CBS plus Warner Reprise Home Video and deliver us THIS JEWEL???? ONLY TIME WILL TELL...

1 hour ago, Chris said:

ok hold up, this feels too soon :crying:

It's when she rush the released of the first 6 tracks to Rebel Heart after the demos leaked.  Unfortunately, the song being released as a single at this time is the worst time because radio programmers are on vacation and the music concentration is Christmas songs. Her team had to resubmit the song for radio play specifically to Top 40/Mainstream stations on February 10th and the video came around the same time. If I recall it was on Valentines which is when she initially wanted to release the single. 

19 hours ago, McDonna said:

It's when she rush the released of the first 6 tracks to Rebel Heart after the demos leaked.  Unfortunately, the song being released as a single at this time is the worst time because radio programmers are on vacation and the music concentration is Christmas songs. Her team had to resubmit the song for radio play specifically to Top 40/Mainstream stations on February 10th and the video came around the same time. If I recall it was on Valentines which is when she initially wanted to release the single. 

Yes, my friend.

As stated in the press release:

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonna-releases-six-songs-from-new-rebel-heart-album

1535658598_Screenshot_20240101_162330_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.e8e9a64d4fb67b66ae88cf686472eebf.jpg