JPG X MADONNA exclusive Blond Ambition Tee

Askeroff

11 hours ago, Esteban said:

Jesus, I know it is JPG designed and for charity etc...BUT...all the t-shirts in my wardrobe put together cost less than this!?! :crying:

They stuck a picture of the corset on a T and he signed it off, merch is all round bad quality and lacking any style and love in the details,  lazy lazy stuff 

36 minutes ago, patrice1711 said:

im still verry happy with my shirt i got years ago!!!!! :hearteyes:

18954840_1544623425610607_2821145195110767983_o.jpg

TRULY beautiful, VRAIMENT belle (You have seen I had to translate the sentence to Français to emphasize I ain't being ironic to you by using the T-word - that I still have to put in CAPS given it's still stigmatized here on our Infinity).

And, yes, I wrote T-word, not T-shirt; for more info s'il vous plaît:

Très merci beaucoup!!

8 hours ago, cyberrage said:

They stuck a picture of the corset on a T and he signed it off, merch is all round bad quality and lacking any style and love in the details,  lazy lazy stuff 

"THE FAME OF THE NAME."

As mentioned brilliantly here, by @honestlyhlf:

The only remaining thing is whether THE NAME is still living up to THE FAME.

(Not related to Stefani btw)

39 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Right?

The quality of tour t shirts for the price are usually cheaply made and crappy, to pay double instead or 2 or something for some fans it would be better to get a good quality designer one. Plus part of it goes to charity. 

PS Its redic I know but his t shirts are usually £250  So thats why I was shocked its £120. Less than half price. 

2 minutes ago, scallywally said:

The quality of tour t shirts for the price are usually cheaply made and crappy, to pay double instead or 2 or something for some fans it would be better to get a good quality designer one. Plus part of it goes to charity. 

PS Its redic I know but his t shirts are usually £250  So thats why I was shocked its £120. Less than half price. 

True!

And happy she do this t-shirt for charity .... I really like  the project and that JPG is part of this amazing tshirt

19 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

Beijos! :Madonna042:

Vc tb é da Pindorama? (Only Brazilians will get this.)

2 hours ago, scallywally said:

Well, so THE NAME is not living up to THE FAME. Period.

33 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

I fear any wit may be lost on my very British self here, because I read that question very literally :seeno:

Some of my best friends (and neighbours) growing up were Portuguese, so I understand and speak a little 🤏

Pindorama = name given to Brazilian territory by the indigenous people from Tupi ancestrality.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupi_people

Pindorama means literally "land of the palm trees." (Pindoba = palm tree; rama = place or plenty of)

I was asking you "are you from Pindorama too?" = "are you from Brazil too?"

Fun fact: Brazil is still called Pindorama in Guarani language, one of the two official in Paraguay (the other naturally is Spanish).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarani_language

I have a cousin who lives in London for decades. She managed to get British citizenship. She has an insurance company targetted to other Brazilians.

I don't know why, but even being (South) American, I am used to write to British orthography. Go figure why.

OT: Has anyone here bought the haute couture Gaultier item made in South Vietnam or Malaysia or people here are more keen to the planet (we all are facing climate issues everywhere) and are making their own replicas using local fabric? Poor Malawian children... (And poor Vietnamese/Malaysian/Bengali kids too...)

41 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Pindorama = name given to Brazilian territory by the indigenous people from Tupi ancestrality.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupi_people

Pindorama means literally "land of the palm trees." (Pindoba = palm tree; rama = place or plenty of)

I was asking you "are you from Pindorama too?" = "are you from Brazil too?"

Fun fact: Brazil is still called Pindorama in Guarani language, one of the two official in Paraguay (the other naturally is Spanish).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarani_language

Ah, so I did understand! Pindorama is also the name of an alcoholic beverage here, so I wondered if perhaps I wasn't understanding correctly or your question had a humorous double meaning.

Thanks for the education on the origin and meaning - it's made for interesting reading! :heart:

6 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

Ah, so I did understand! Pindorama is also the name of an alcoholic beverage here, so I wondered if perhaps I wasn't understanding correctly or your question had a humorous double meaning.

Thanks for the education on the origin and meaning - it's made for interesting reading! :heart:

Pindorama there in the UK is a cauim?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauim

(It's one of the strongest alcoholic beverages in the entire world; vodka looks lemonade compared to.)

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic