Lola to perform in Manchester UK this June.

I didn't know where to post this or if its of any interest to anyone. Lola (Lolohol) is part of the Parklife festival in Manchester Heaton Park (Huge) this June, alongside Sugababes ect... :)

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/close-madonna-connection-parklifes-2024-28495991

I hope she's on before Sugababes shell get such a huge audience and their fans will love her she's got a hint of their early sound. Spelling could go OFF live with a booming ending. Loud with the lighting it would be a real crowd pleaser! 

Disclosure are great live too, hope she mingles with them, they could make magic. 

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

I hope she's on before Sugababes shell get such a huge audience and their fans will love her she's got a hint of their early sound. Spelling could go OFF live with a booming ending. Loud with the lighting it would be a real crowd pleaser! 

Disclosure are great live too, hope she mingles with them, they could make magic. 

While I am not a fan of her sound, I appreciate her not taking the easy route here.  She's obviously not looking to score some typical pop hit.  She is trying so hard to distance her sound from her own mother's as well. And she does have a sound a lot of people actually enjoy and appreciate, so I only wish her luck on her journey.

4 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Am I the only one that does not see the talent? 

It's called, Nepotism. I have nothing against her, I don't know her, but if Madonna wasn't her mother, she would be working in a shop. Same as most kids of celebrity parents, they have no talent.

16 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

It's called, Nepotism. I have nothing against her, I don't know her, but if Madonna wasn't her mother, she would be working in a shop. Same as most kids of celebrity parents, they have no talent.

And her fans here would never have given her a second listen.

She's looks great and there's a mood to the songs that I appreciate but, yeh, hard nepo.

I wish little Lola every happiness, however.