Montreal, Canada - OPENING NIGHT!!!

groovyguy

https://soundcloud.com/denszabee/madonna-like-a-virgin-dens54-ab-fab-and-sweet-zack-remix-256kbps

here it is! ;) they reworked a bit my version... but it's mine, for real! :p

and you didnt even know? thats my worst nightmare. Madonna just taking something I've made. Bitch better have my money!

I'm really loving the rockabilly theme/section, but I'm starting to wonder if the reason this tour doesnt feel as invested is bc the world is supposed to end on the 23rd, and so M isn't gonna waste the time making it lavish, but at the same time keep it dark and flash to sorta pseudo-warn us? just a drunk thought 😂😂😂 but yeah.. love the rockabilly. it gives me elvis vibes and I'm here for that. (RIP confessions, BS & ROL nods 😭)

what? when is the world ending. i didnt even know about this

People keep saying she seemed so happy on this tour, which has only happened twice (Girlie Show and Confessions) So I'm really excited for hd vids of tonight. I still don't know how I'm feeling though, and the conflict between expressing my pessimism and keeping it inside as to not release bad vibes to the rest of you is strong.