New York City, USA [Sept 16th/17th/19th]

groovyguy

If she really going to singing Ghosttown then which song will be replaced by Ghosttown?

I think that if she gonna really sing ghosttonw then it probably fit in to Heartbreak city part.

Another guessing is la vie en rose gonna replaced by Ghosttown in US

Because It looks like American do not deserve to listening this one of greatest love song

So she will sing Ghosttown in the US and sing La vie en Rose again in the Europe and Asia. lol

Ok this is just my guessing.

oh or she will be sing it for fan request song! something like Bonus song!

Maybe she'll add it when Ghosttown is the backdrop video. Seems weird to have the video in one place then the song in another.

No that wouldn't make sense. The Ghosttown backdrop is for Messiah the first interlude. She wouldn't be on stage that long without a break and she couldn't change outfits.

Ok, her hair are each night more gorgeous in this part of the show  :heart:

I agree. the hair which first night of NYC was messy as hell and second night's hair was little bit better but still didn't fit the theme.

but now it's more fit the theme. And when she will sing like virgin and shake her head in front of electric fan it will gonna fly very beautifully and naturally.