New York City, USA [Sept 16th/17th/19th]

groovyguy

I suppose Ghosttown could replace Who's That Girl or Rebel Heart

Definitely NOT Rebel Heart, mostly because it was a) already missing in the standard version of the album b) having a tour of a name of a song you don't do......

Also, the BEAUTIFUL artwork done by Madonna fans all over the world would be missed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_rPAFRZuvs

I don't know wich is the song guys, I'm simply supposing it. I mean, True Blue, WTG and Rebel Heart are the only ballads/midtempo easily replaceble imo.

She could have also rehearsed it, but not to be sung tonight.

In any case, I don't think there will be a complitly permanent setlist this time (at least that would be my dream, three or four songs wich can be changed night by night)

I don't know wich is the song guys, I'm simply supposing it. I mean, True Blue, WTG and Rebel Heart are the only ballads/midtempo easily replaceble imo.In any case, I don't think there will be a complitly permanent setlist this time (at least that would be my dream, three or four songs wich can be changed night by night)

Madonna DOES not do this....she may add a song like Holiday on mdna or Youll See for only 5 shows in drowned world...but I dont see her having a changed setlist unless a second leg of tour

I don't know wich is the song guys, I'm simply supposing it. I mean, True Blue, WTG and Rebel Heart are the only ballads/midtempo easily replaceble imo.

In any case, I don't think there will be a complitly permanent setlist this time (at least that would be my dream, three or four songs wich can be changed night by night)

Not sure when she got on tonight, but if she's been on time, I mean she could possibly ADD a song into the setlist.

Madonna DOES not do this....she may add a song like Holiday on mdna or Youll See for only 5 shows in drowned world...but I dont see her having a changed setlist unless a second leg of tour

I wouldn't say 'change the setlist' but alter. She added Love Spent for 39 shows, Holiday for 24, and did her Don't Cry For Me Argentina in Argentina, Spanish Lesson for Chile, Columbia and Mexico shows and then the one offs of Music/Gangnam Style and  Everybody.