Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

For those who haven't put me to their ignore list...

...let's see in one hour if this thing happens or now.

Piojitx, look at all these people playin' peek-a-boo with each other!!!

Aren't they lovely or what???

One child grows up to be

Somebody that just loves to learn and

Another child grows up to be

Somebody you'd just love to burn

Both kids are good to mom

'Blood's thicker than mud', it's a family affair

Keep, keep it together, it's a family affair,

IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR!!!

@Honey Little tis our family pibecitx, as much as we cannot be apart of them, they are just UNABLE to be apart of us!!!

#rainincopacabana Tic tac, tic tac, tic tac... TIC, TAAC, TIC, TAAAAAC....

6 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

oh my god, why are you being so mean to people? Like if someone doesn't agree with you, they are being a bitch or something else. Girl, I don't have anything against you, chill. This is a Madonna forum, stop being so toxic.

:salty:

It's the same thing I'm wondering. When you decide to actively participate in a forum you know that you are going to find opinions both similar to and totally different from yours. That is why it seems so absurd to me when someone decides to put you on the ignorance list simply for having a different opinion than them.

Tolerance is a value that we must always try to reinforce and even more so with the openness and visibility of numerous social minorities or realities that were previously invisible or considered a topic that is not talked about. That is why seeing a person who, in the middle of 2024, seems to have stayed in 1920 and who is offended by stupid things, such as criticizing the junk food full of cholesterol that he likes to devour so eagerly, is ample evidence of what kind of person we are talking.

27 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

One child grows up to be

IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR!!!

@Honey Little tis our family pibecitx, as much as we cannot be apart of them, they are just UNABLE to be apart of us!!!

Need I remind you again - respectful behavior is what we value - the next warning I'll give you, will mean you won't be able to access this site - this is a community and as a community we need to respect each other's opinions and be mindful in how others interpret what we say and write.

I don't think she will sing "Faz gostoso" since Anitta is a nubank ambassador and Madonna is coming in partnership with Itau. Furthermore, Madonna and Anitta are on opposite paths, while Madonna left Universal and went to Warner, Anitta left Warner and went to Universal. I would like Madonna to sing "crazy" or "Extreme occident", it would be very poetic for her to end this tour singing about life being a circle. But knowing Madonna's sense of irony, she is able to sing "killers who are partying" only to sing "the world is wild (o mundo é selvagem)" while there is a fight in the audience.

I think they are still reviewing these dates. On May 5th, the CNU (the biggest public contest in Brazil) will take place, many people will not leave their cities to go to RIO just for the Show.

Edited by extreme (see edit history)

I think I will faint when she starts singing Hung Up. It have huge meaning for me because was with that song that I feel in love with her, back in 2005. Unfortunately I've never seen her live, because of schedule conflict when she came to Brazil in the past, so you guys can imagine how excited I am.  :hyper:

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Well...

2242171_Screenshot_20240310_180238_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.5cd0261be1b4939e03e5446cf210f586.jpg

And about creole languages:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creole_language

And about strictly Cape Verdean Creole language (language Sôdade was written):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Verdean_Creole

After reading all of this, I wanna know from you if Sôdade's actually written in Portuguese.

Walloon's a French dialect spoken in Belgium; does it mean Walloon = French?

Get this other pic of mine, guy?

Walloon is not a dialect, it's a language. So no, it's not French.

And also you are right, Cape Verdean Creole is also a language and it's not Portuguese. But they are very similar so it's easy to get confused.

Sorry @Fabiolous irrespectively of what you just said to me, I won't even gimme the work to read you, scusami, gomen nasai.

To me M can sing whatever she wants, Faz Gostoso, Comece a Me Chupar, Siririca, anything she sings in Portuguese or in any other language will make me happy.

Also sorry for entering to such a stupid discussion whether she will sing Faz Gostoso or not, motivated by your post. I lament that I had gone THIS far to an absolute bullshit. Maybe it's the perspective I won't even attend this concert because I know how's to deal to a free concert held at Copacabana beach, sorry my fellas brazucas, but truth needs to be told.

So I only ask your pardon ragazzo for making you and all those people be engaged to a clownery of a discussion.

By the way, Fantástico's about to start so we are just in the verge of knowing this rumour's legit or not.

I honestly have my reasons to stay apart from this whole discussion regarding this one-off concert (again, I'm not a gringo, I'm a carioca!) and I got the right to not explain them as they're pretty much deductible.

And a last sorry to @Jackie because I feel like I should treat everyone here with compassion and love - but I just can't as they just don't let me do that.

And Fantástico has just started.

Good night people.

EDIT: cleared my post.

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

One child grows up to be

IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR!!!

Many people playing peek-a-boo tonight!!!!!! It’s the new moon!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Sorry @Fabiolous irrespectively of what you just said to me, I won't even gimme the work to read you, scusami, gomen nasai.

To me M can sing whatever she wants, Faz Gostoso, Comece a Me Chupar, Siririca, anything she sings in Portuguese or in any other language will make me happy.

Also sorry for entering to such a stupid discussion whether she will sing Faz Gostoso or not, motivated by your post. I lament that I had gone THIS far to an absolute bullshit. Maybe it's the perspective I won't even attend this concert because I know how's to deal to a free concert held at Copacabana beach, sorry my fellas brazucas, but truth needs to be told.

So I only ask your pardon ragazzo for making you and all those people be engaged to a clownery of a discussion.

By the way, Fantástico's about to start so we are just in the verge of knowing this rumour's legit or not.

I honestly have my reasons to stay apart from this whole discussion regarding this one-off concert (again, I'm not a gringo, I'm a carioca!) and I got the right to not explain them as they're pretty much deductible.

And a last sorry to @Jackie because I feel like I should treat everyone here with compassion and love - but I just can't as they just don't let me do that.

And Fantástico has just started.

Good night people.

EDIT: cleared my post.

Take care friend or you might get banned! I don't want to lose connections with you!

11 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

What’s fantástico?

A traditional Brazilian TV show that was expected to announce M's concert on Copacabana tonight. The same TV show that falsely announced, back in 2005, that she was coming to Brazil with Confessions Tour (and all the Alices believed, including myself).

6 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

It’s already been announced all week long in the newspapers with quotes and confirmations from many sources including the mayor of Rio. What else do you want?

It has been announced all week, but nothing from official sources like Itau or Madonna. What had being said was that Itau had a huge announcement on todays show. That's why everyone was excited about it. 

The announcement of the @madonna show will be made during the @showdavida (Fantastico) interval. You don't lose by waiting for what @itau has planned. #MadonnaEmCopa

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced