Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

7 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

Ohhh boo, gonna cry little baby?

It doesn't matter if you paid or not, you're gonna see her anyway. So what's the problem with the final concert being here in Brazil?

Is so important to you that the final concert should be held in Mexico? You should be grateful that she's still travelling around the world with the tour, that's better than complain like a little child just bc the final concert won't be held in your country.

That been said: grow up :)

I paid too for 4 night in Paris + the hotel and the train 😂 But I'm happy because the Rio concert will be broadcasted and will be a major event. I don't want to wait 2 years to see the official video and to have an overedited video 

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

But won’t we be missing close ups and the interaction of what’s happening in the screen with live action? That brings me back to would we have two edits or this will also cover this??? 🤷‍♂️

What do you mean? I'm saying they will cover everything. It'll be like the Kylie performance she uploaded but with even more cameras/angles to choose from.

3 hours ago, Andymad said:

My god I hope she doesn’t say screw the official release because of a live broadcast 😩
I’m looking at you BAT Barcelona and Nice 

But Nice was officially released?

I am pretty sure they will sell it to streaming or international channels afterward. Otherwise what would be the point if only one country see it. Maybe they will made some changes before that like they did with the HBO stuff.

31 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I am pretty sure they will sell it to streaming or international channels afterward. Otherwise what would be the point if only one country see it. Maybe they will made some changes before that like they did with the HBO stuff.

You can get the app for your TV I'm in the UK  and just downloaded it on my smart TV so come the 4th I will be watching live 

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

By ''HBO stuff'' you mean Blond Ambition? If so, what changes they did?

11 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

I have just been on it and went to the multishow section seems to work fine 

Could you please tell me how you got it to work? I installed it, I made an account, but it still won't play. It wants operator details.

3 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

I believe every show is filmed by the in-house video team, every night. We've seen a bit of that footage from Sasha on his insta - https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2aKpQ_sm_j/   Most concert films from all artists are now compiled from that in-house feed, with the addition of some extra crane shots brought in on certain dates (if needed). It's not like the old days where you had to bring in a specific team, cameras, extra lighting, etc. That's just what I've picked up from reading articles about how they do concert films now. Don't take it as gospel though.

As for Rio, who knows, but it wouldn't surprise me (as said above) that she wouldn't agree to this unless the direction/editing can be done by her team, with the director selected by her. Perhaps it will be Jonas, as he was observing cameras and talking with the team in LA. Though directing live, in real-time, is a different skill set that one really has to be well versed in to pull off correctly. So who knows...

I think probably they don't need a director. Most of the show is already live on screen with all the edit she wants. The cameras are part of the show in some songs with the cameraman on stage with her. So I think a live feed on tv will be based on that. Anyway she will probably go for a documentary this time for the Official release. Most of the other artists are doing this, like beyonce for example. I hate this kind of Release because they cut the concert and we will never have a complete recording. But Madonna want to do another truth or dare. Sinceramente the Rebel heart tour she cut something From the show and add some behind the scene. If this will be transmitted, this time I think she will, do it.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I find it hilarious people are always complaining about her shows bring over edited and now that we are finally getting what we want people are fretting that they might not get an over edited version 

:04:

Personally, that's not what concerns me. I rarely have that much of an issue with the editing either way.

The only thing I'm a bit worried about it is if this is going to be the 'official tour film'...will it be the full original production design, or will it be missing key elements, considering they will be in an outdoor venue...?

Seems unlike her to have the official tour film be a version of the show missing key production elements.