Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

11 minutes ago, Nahash said:

By "Terra Nostra 2" you mean the "Esperança" telenovela that was also starred by Ana Paula Arósio, right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperança_(TV_series)

She ruled a Jew immigrant for Esperança instead of an Italian as she did in Terra Nostra.

yessssss dear....... love both!!!! the 1st telenovela and the 2nd one....

11 minutes ago, Nahash said:

Dear Dave, sorry for having ghosting you again on our secret garden but with last news and how my yesterday was I have felt somehow departed from the fountainebleau as for now. I hope u get me desiderato.

dear, its totally ok...... i only hope the best for you like always....... for your mental health and your physical healt.......

1 minute ago, Leona Helmsley said:

dear,

forzen original,  with sickick or 070 shake (all amazing version) but frozen......

I don't hate Frozen with Sickick. It's not ugly, I like 070 Shake's part, but still...

5RZc.gif.1a3174a4548a735d675605875cb17662.gif

The sounds of the original version are something magnificent, emotional, majestic.
I imagine that live, it would bring tears from the emotions.

And I'm sad I never experienced the original one live, since I did not go to the RIT.

I'm not particularly fond of the Madame X Tour version of Frozen; it feels too low and slow, with a guitar that's overpoweringly loud, detracting from the song's original magic. The "watery" sounds that defined the original's atmosphere were replaced with "modern" beats, simplifying the song's depth and making this rendition feel like a downgrade.

While it was a visual spectacle, musically, I didn't like it at all.

The RHT version, for instance, was truly acoustic and even more subdued, offering a different kind of warmth that resonated with me. And the dance version from the Sticky was engaging in its own right. I prefer both to the MXT version.

Yet, none can surpass the original, which remains the definitive version of Frozen, closely followed by the RIT version, which is essentially the original with minimal tweaks, and then by the DWT version.

Sickick's version turns it into a little TikTok song, eliminating all the uniqueness and musical research of the track.

13 minutes ago, scion said:

don't be a damn fool my friend, she is replacing it with One More Chance, and she will sing it in every key all at once just like Take a Bow.

May I say One More Chance is (alongside with I Want You and Forbidden Love) the only song on Something to Remember that's not played to death here on radios?

Another word however is to say we Brazilians don't know One More Chance. CAUSE WE KNOW IT. Something to Remember got countless CD printings here and it's still incredibly so damn easy to find out at thrift shops.

4 minutes ago, FraP said:

I don't hate Frozen with Sickick. It's not ugly, I like 070 Shake's part, but still...

5RZc.gif.1a3174a4548a735d675605875cb17662.gif

The sounds of the original version are something magnificent, emotional, majestic.
I imagine that live, it would bring tears from the emotions.

And I'm sad I never experienced the original one live, since I did not go to the RIT.

I'm not particularly fond of the Madame X Tour version of Frozen; it feels too low and slow, with a guitar that's overpoweringly loud, detracting from the song's original magic. The "watery" sounds that defined the original's atmosphere were replaced with "modern" beats, simplifying the song's depth and making this rendition feel like a downgrade.

While it was a visual spectacle, musically, I didn't like it at all.

The RHT version, for instance, was truly acoustic and even more subdued, offering a different kind of warmth that resonated with me. And the dance version from the Sticky was engaging in its own right. I prefer both to the MXT version.

Yet, none can surpass the original, which remains the definitive version of Frozen, closely followed by the RIT version, which is essentially the original with minimal tweaks, and then by the DWT version.

Sickick's version turns it into a little TikTok song, eliminating all the uniqueness and musical research of the track.

well dear taste are taste.......

i'm totally happy how a song like frozen, so iconic in M career and a fantastic piece of pop culture, was remade....... it's not an easy song for a remade in my opinion

3 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Hmmm... I don't see what a tour book has to do with the official tour film? They are two completely different things.

Madonna is one of the very few artists to have a track record of some sort of official video documentation of all her tours - full show or documentary. I doubt she'd leave out this seminal concert tour, considering it's success and what it represents. I highly doubt there would not be a film/broadcast of some kind.

Dear, don't worry, you should know piojitx by now. They are much more accurate than me when it comes to Nostradamus' role acting.

Ok so I reckon this is gonna be a bit different than the usually show. She's got 8 days to change it up a bit 

Bad Girl & Mother & Father will be switched out for bigger hitsI think. 

Bad Girl - maybe What It Feels Like For A Girl 

Mother & Father - Maybe for a full Lucky Star ( which I always believed was about her mom anyway)

Express Yourself instead of I Will Survive

Bedtime Story wont work on top of that plinth in anything that isn't an arena so that'll be gone or reworked. 

I think Frozen will be in place of Rain / Take A Bow as it's her biggest hit there.

Would she do Don't Cry For Me Argentina in a one of concert Brazil? Id rather have Who's That Girl tbh 

Would also be cute for Maluma to Join her for Medellin but again that Columbia. It's portuegese language tho. 

It would be interesting to see if she does a longer version of Crazy For You, Papa Don't Preach & Human Nature though unlikely. 

Would be good to get a proper version of Music & Sorry in there too. 

I'm dreaming really aren't I. Watch her not change a damn thing lool. 

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Ok so I reckon this is gonna be a bit different than the usually show. She's got 8 days to change it up a bit 

Mother & Father - Maybe for a full Lucky Star ( which I always believed was about her mom anyway)

Bedtime Story wont work on top of that plinth in anything that isn't an arena so that'll be gone or reworked. 

I think Frozen will be in place of Rain / Take A Bow as it's her biggest hit there.

Would she do Don't Cry For Me Argentina in a one of concert Brazil? Id rather have Who's That Girl tbh 

Would also be cute for Maluma to Join her for Medellin but again that Columbia. It's portuegese language tho. 

It would be interesting to see if she does a longer version of Crazy For You, Papa Don't Preach & Human Nature though unlikely. 

Noooooooooooooooooo don't cut any songs especially Bad girl and mother and father. I'm sure she will never do that :silly: 

7 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Yes you are dreaming 😂

6 minutes ago, steady75 said:

She will not change anything. She has a show that she knows because she is do this From months now. Plus she Don't have time to rehearse something new. Only minor changes can be done at this point, like frozen instead of rain.

1 hour ago, Adriabs said:

Also, what do we think will happen to her vocals? I truly hope they keep the current balance between live and backing track, it's perfect and her voice really shines through. If they don't make the preprecorded track more prominent, it will be the first time we get unaltered live vocals in AGES!

The last time I can think of was Tears of a Clown in Miami

Just now, ron92 said:

She will not change anything. She has a show that she knows because she is do this From months now. Plus she Don't have time to rehearse something new. Only minor changes can be done at this point, like frozen instead of rain.

Exactly and she’d be crazy to change things before a live broadcast. She has been fine tuning bits of the show over the last month… the outfits, the backdrop of take a bow etc etc

Tears of a clown was all new. We're not talking about changing set pieces or choreography literally her standing in front of her mother singing Lucky Star or sitting on the piano singing What It Feels Like For A Girl. No one is suggesting she change the Open Your Heart routine for True Blue girls. She's swapped out numbers already on this tour. Stuff may well have been rehearsed during the days for this one off large show in front of two million people. I don't think a couple of minor setlist changes are gonna be that much of a wrench. 

I also have no idea how the suspended box will work without an arena ceiling and like I say that box she goes on for Bedtime will be useless as literally no one will see her she's above the entire crowd lying down. I can't see how it could work outside of an arena. 

Also all the images that come down from the ceiling will not be there anyway so make of that what you will. 

Logistics peeps.