Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

2 hours ago, FraP said:

Yes, I've already booked everything. Outbound flight (from Spain), hostel for 4 days in Rio. It's all cancellable, anyway. I still need to decide where to depart from to catch the flight, I live in Budapest but by the end of April I would be in Italy for two months. And I need to decide for the return, making a plan of where I want to go in Brazil, where I plan to stay for two weeks.

But I think I'm going!

Last night yet another friend kept telling to go together to Rio, the thing is I’ll just be coming back from vacation and can’t justify taking three extra days and come back destroyed to work on Tuesday… he was very convincing but old age prevented me of going crazy and buying a plane ticket.

You will absolutely love Brasil 🇧🇷 I think it’s my favorite country along with Japan 🇯🇵 

21 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Last night yet another friend kept telling to go together to Rio, the thing is I’ll just be coming back from vacation and can’t justify taking three extra days and come back destroyed to work on Tuesday… he was very convincing but old age prevented me of going crazy and buying a plane ticket.

You will absolutely love Brasil 🇧🇷 I think it’s my favorite country along with Japan 🇯🇵 

I can’t wait to play peek-a-boo at the concert! I will pop up here and there and everywhere at the concert!

8 hours ago, FraP said:

But this would happen anyway. Keep in mind that with such a large number of people, to be close to the stage you would probably have to go there the day before. And I don't think someone who is just curious to see her because it's free would go a day early. The hardcore fans will go.

Very well put!  I suspect there will be a VIP section near the stage, dedicated to major fans which most likely be chosen days if not weeks before through the official website or fan contests.  And anything beyond that section will be first come, first serve situation.  In other words if you just show up at the venue, most likely you're not going to get close to the stage unless you won a VIP pass. 

2 hours ago, Salida said:

I think people will camp at least a week before. We wait for her from the night before even in Europe in winter.

I do hope those people get to the front of the stage. Anyone that dedicated deserves to be that close.  Everyone else should expect to bring binoculars!  :laughing:

28 minutes ago, brunofischetti said:

I’ll BE THERE ❤️❤️

someone here will record it, right? I can vive my TV Globo Access for someone, if you need it too!

I’ll also need a Legacy Code if someone Could share it with me!

so exciteeeeed! 

I wish l could be bothered from Australia but way too many variables, it sounds amazing but ill always have confessions.

I think people are just making up the legacy code part for now, there is nothing received by me or on the website.

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Where do they go to the bathroom? Also, are they masturbating inside the tents or cooking food?

WELL

On Celebration I went off to the bathroom many times. You just get someone to hold your spot. Once you’re in the venue though it’s not that easy.

I need a legacy code too! Please DM me second if they have a registration.

I would be forever grateful, as I never had the chance to see M live in concert before and would love to be the most close to the stage as possible.

I was a kid back in 2008 and in 2012 I was still at school in my early teen years, and my parents always said it was a waste of money because I could watch the dvd over and over how many times I wanted, for a very cheaper price, instead of throwing a whole lotta money on the garbage just to see her on stage for 2 hours and never have this moment again.

Now that I am grown everything's changed, I can afford my trip to Rio and will finally see my Queen live for the very first time, so if someone can help me I would be really really grateful.