Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

6 hours ago, Honey Little said:

... It will be much better than the junk uploaded to YouTube with cell phones. Why would you want that old cell phone garbage?

sorry, I never said that, I just say: I'd like to have another City like official realease! that's all

Of course Rio'll be a beutiful concert and experience but I'd like an official realese with a stand stage/ste list configuration: that's what I mean :cute:

You can bet your bottom dollar that M will have given the broadcast crew a list of strict instructions / edits / camerashots etc that they must stick to. Including times of how long to linger on any one shot. I’m hoping for a natural ‘live’ feel to the edit, but M will put her DNA even into the editing of the live broadcast. Then she will amp it up for the official release. 

7 minutes ago, Kieran said:

You can bet your bottom dollar that M will have given the broadcast crew a list of strict instructions / edits / camerashots etc that they must stick to. Including times of how long to linger of any one shot. I’m hoping for a natural ‘live’ feel to the edit, but M will put her DNA even into the editing of the live broadcast. Then she will amp it up for the official release. 

Agree.  And like you, I hope there will be more a "natural live feel" the final outcome as well.  I'm hoping that the backing vocal tracks aren't going to be raised to drown out her live voice.

by VEJA RIO

In the report, VEJA RIO spoke with people involved in this venture,
and in this circle the estimate of the pop star's fee is around 16.5 million dollars (more than 90 million reais).

Madonna is lifted in a large metal elevator 9 meters above the ground. Fans who have already watched the show in another country wonder if this could be repeated here, as everything will naturally have to be adjusted to the magnitude of Copacabana.

“We will follow the original project, with large screens and catwalks on which the artist advances among the public, but with much larger dimensions”, says Luiz Oscar Niemeyer, partner at Bonus Track, heading a production team made up of 4,000 professionals.

3 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

by VEJA RIO

In the report, VEJA RIO spoke with people involved in this venture,
and in this circle the estimate of the pop star's fee is around 16.5 million dollars (more than 90 million reais).

Madonna is lifted in a large metal elevator 9 meters above the ground. Fans who have already watched the show in another country wonder if this could be repeated here, as everything will naturally have to be adjusted to the magnitude of Copacabana.

“We will follow the original project, with large screens and catwalks on which the artist advances among the public, but with much larger dimensions”, says Luiz Oscar Niemeyer, partner at Bonus Track, heading a production team made up of 4,000 professionals.

Interesting that they say "much larger dimensions". I wonder what they realistically can change without significant rehearsal time needed.

6 hours ago, Kieran said:

You can bet your bottom dollar that M will have given the broadcast crew a list of strict instructions / edits / camerashots etc that they must stick to. Including times of how long to linger on any one shot. I’m hoping for a natural ‘live’ feel to the edit, but M will put her DNA even into the editing of the live broadcast. Then she will amp it up for the official release. 

TRULY 

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

Can someone translate? 

Courtesy of @The Ghost(and thanks) who took some time to type it in a google translator. :party:

By entering this event you indiscriminately grant your consent to ocesa promoterra sa de dv, its affiliated and subsidiary companies sponsoring the event or any third party they designate without any remuneration and indefinitely for the use and exploitation of your image, voice, actions and statements in in relation to any image and/or audio file, live or recorded, digital video, photography, or other transmission or publication of an event by any common or unknown means of communication.

"He [Luiz Oscar NIemeyer] has yet not recieved any of those fancy demands you get from superstars. So far the only request from Madonna's team is a room at Fasano hotel for rehearsal with dancers." - Veja Rio

Interesting that the Copacabana Palace Hotel is going to be totally closed for M and her team and they chose to rehearse the show at other place. I'm not familiar with those hotels so maybe Fasano has a more apropriate room for this.

3 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

"He [Luiz Oscar NIemeyer] has yet not recieved any of those fancy demands you get from superstars. So far the only request from Madonna's team is a room at Fasano hotel for rehearsal with dancers." - Veja Rio

Interesting that the Copacabana Palace Hotel is going to be totally closed for M and her team and they chose to rehearse the show at other place. I'm not familiar with those hotels so maybe Fasano has a more apropriate room for this.

That's because Madonna really isn't known for making such "fancy demands".   But then again, she got the whole hotel to herself!  LOL!