Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

According to material from Folha de São Paulo, the stage of the biggest show of Madonna's career, which is being staged on Copacabana beach, is twice as big as the other shows on the tour around the world.

"It will have 812 square meters of area, with 24 meters of front and 18 meters of right foot. Three more walkways will be built, where the singer will be able to get closer to her fans," the newspaper stated.

What's happening!? Anxious?

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Rio is 3 hours ahead of Mexico City (gmt -3) so the show will be starting at 1 or 2 am for me, I’m not gonna wait awake I hope as well you for some file sharing in the morning 

WHAT

You need to stay up all night and join the party bitch

image.png.7f83e4dbae12b41bdb185bb97a3ef355.png

by the look of it, seems we're getting a top section of metal truss built similar to Confessions on stadiums. those two big towers in the middle of the pit are probably going to be connected to the main part of the structure - if they are doing this it will probably be the whole shabang, side projection screens, flying rig... 

let's keep watching, fingers crossed!
:Madonna012:

I'm Brazilian, maybe this is my first post on the forum…This morning many ads with professional footage from previous shows and announcing the broadcast in real time on Globo's official channels. Someone might post it later but I saw takes from Nothing really matters and act 2 (bed scene in Erotica/Papa don’t preach).

33 minutes ago, kauebarros1 said:

I'm Brazilian, maybe this is my first post on the forum…This morning many ads with professional footage from previous shows and announcing the broadcast in real time on Globo's official channels. Someone might post it later but I saw takes from Nothing really matters and act 2 (bed scene in Erotica/Papa don’t preach).

A new trailer?🤔

1 hour ago, kauebarros1 said:

From this footage by Sasha Kasiuha (Google him)

https://www.instagram.com/kasiuha/reel/C2aKpQ_sm_j/

You're welcome too, my fellow Brazilian.

1 hour ago, andirabo said:

A new trailer?🤔

The ads was inviting to the live broadcast. Globo's audience it's higher than all the others TV channels and every frame embedded on the screens worth a few thousand of dollars
Several bank customers, millionaires on yachts, cruise ship passengers and airline VIP card holders will have their spaces guaranteed without all the crowds and the heat of more than 86 F during Brazilian autumn nights

Just now, kauebarros1 said:

Thanks ❤️

The takes are from this footage 

Yep.

Well, same takes, same order they appear on such video. I guess Madonna also uploaded it to her account but I don't remember the exact link for her post and, as I don't use IG anymore, I can't trace her older posts.

Globo wouldn't pay for an exclusive trailer, as to their current economic practices.

3 minutes ago, Ekans said:

She performed Rain in Mexico! God I hope she performs it in Rio too. Although I think she has time to perform both Rain AND Take a Bow. :p

I guess you're aware both Rain and Take a Bow have since forever MASSIVE airplay on Brazilian AC radios - but the same applies even to You'll See. JB!!!

3 hours ago, Ekans said:

She performed Rain in Mexico! God I hope she performs it in Rio too. Although I think she has time to perform both Rain AND Take a Bow. :p

I think she might, if not why the change now in Mex? 

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

I guess you're aware both Rain and Take a Bow have since forever MASSIVE airplay on Brazilian AC radios - but the same applies even to You'll See. JB!!!

There’s a reason to have both