Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

4 hours ago, FraP said:

Diplo is a good pop DJ, he has good skills. 

I'm happy he's opening the show.

Meanwhile, Jesus Luz hasn't been doing well in these pics from 3 days ago; I think he began indulging in junk food after Madonna rejected him for her show 😅 😅He still looks pretty good, even though not as ripped as he appears on his social media accounts, just kidding...20240426094601205.thumb.jpg.578b94a72ad1ea10f3c4f058e1811a1b.jpg

Still looks hot to me.

4 hours ago, FraP said:

Diplo is a good pop DJ, he has good skills. 

I'm happy he's opening the show.

Meanwhile, Jesus Luz hasn't been doing well in these pics from 3 days ago; I think he began indulging in junk food after Madonna rejected him for her show 😅 😅He still looks pretty good, even though not as ripped as he appears on his social media accounts, just kidding...20240426094601205.thumb.jpg.578b94a72ad1ea10f3c4f058e1811a1b.jpg

Oh my he looks even better now! I love when lean guys turn beefy :Madonna029:

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

But with that logic they should also cut Bad Girl, 5 minutes of her sitting down singing a flop single that only hardcore fans know/like.

Yeah I agree with that but one it’s at the end music and people might love the rendition or the interpretation of a song they don’t even heard before, but you give music that chance because it’s music 

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t think the speeches were that long earlier in the tour were they? I think 4 minutes talking to the audience twice is fine for a tv broadcast. It’s actually rather weird when performers don’t speak to the audience at all.

of course she must talk to the audience I hate singers that don’t talk to their audiences it’s so weird. I just mentioned she could be brief and maybe more often to engage the audience we might even get a million people singalong to music 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Body shaming much? ¬¬ He looks pretty hot to me tbh...

I would never kick him out of bed, papito! 

3 hours ago, Ekans said:

Every time I see ppl talking about Jesus Luz I can’t help remembering that his full name is Jesus Pinto da Luz - which roughly translates to Jesus Cock of The Light 💀

Ohhhhhh the name keeps getting better every day!!! 

Such a powerful spiritual I’m going to fuck you with all my light name  ✝️🍆💦💡

43 minutes ago, Ekans said:

Just got confirmation for my Espaço Itaú ticket. This is getting so real omg I can barely contain myself :drama:

Congratulations! Do you know if your CPF should be presented to get the wristband? I'm just asking to know if foreigners can join that spot😅

5 minutes ago, missberic said:

I wouldn't mind her cutting down her speeches tbh. She used to be very quick witted and fun to listen to, this time around she's just mumbling random things and repeating "are you with me?" for 10 minutes, ain't nobody got time for that

I love her speeches. The longer, the better for me.

4 minutes ago, missberic said:

I wouldn't mind her cutting down her speeches tbh. She used to be very quick witted and fun to listen to, this time around she's just mumbling random things and repeating "are you with me?" for 10 minutes, ain't nobody got time for that

But she's not really repeating such lines every ten minutes.  In fact, I don't believe she's really said "are you with me?" that much this tour.  This time, her speeches are centered around her 40 year career. They are on point and she has every right to share her story. That's the point of the tour.  You may have heard them upteen times on videos, but most people attending these shows are only hearing them for the first time. 

41 minutes ago, Salida said:

I love them too, just not the Miami ones, those were a kick in the balls and worrisome. 

I knew that when she reached Mex she would be fine though 

She has lost her train of thought sometimes and gone in circles, not that I give a f about it but it has happened

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Yeah I agree with that but one it’s at the end music and people might love the rendition or the interpretation of a song they don’t even heard before, but you give music that chance because it’s music 

of course she must talk to the audience I hate singers that don’t talk to their audiences it’s so weird. I just mentioned she could be brief and maybe more often to engage the audience we might even get a million people singalong to music 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

My hope is that nothing is cut from the show, we get 2 hours 20 minutes. I don’t see why not.

1 hour ago, Salida said:

Sorry I disagree, she is selfindulgent at times imo. We can't be so inspired and inspiring every night to keep people attention and emotions high for 8 MINUTES! Said that, for me it's ok either way, just skipping in case :Madonna003:

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

My hope is that nothing is cut from the show, we get 2 hours 20 minutes. I don’t see why not.

Same here!

But broadcasters work in time slots, and even though Madonna is an event for Rio and for an specific target, and it’s the EVENT, of the year, they might have a soap opera or a news program or a local artist that instead of bringing 5 million viewers like M, they would bring 20 million viewers… 

This is how TV works and I have no clue about raitings or primetime Brazilian tv. 

So as you, I wish we get the whole show. they are also broadcasting in their online and private channels it’s a big possibility 

32 minutes ago, stefo said:

Sorry I disagree, she is selfindulgent at times imo. We can't be so inspired and inspiring every night to keep people attention and emotions high for 8 MINUTES! Said that, for me it's ok either way, just skipping in case :Madonna003:

Yes sometimes they are, and sometimes they are extremely boring, but I also understand that she’s in a different stage in life, maybe not saving the world but being proud of your children and yourself is at 65. I was just thinking about this last night 

DROWNEDMADONNA TRANSLATION — The production team has teased surprises such as elevators on the stage. "Madonna's performance in Rio de Janeiro won't simply replicate her tour; she's preparing 2 or 3 extra songs exclusively for this event," shared PAULO FELLIN, the Production Director.

The Rio Prefecture has now unveiled a comprehensive plan for security and transportation ahead of Madonna's highly anticipated mega concert on Copacabana Beach. This entails the deployment of 3000 military police officers, installation of 65 observation towers, utilization of drones, and establishment of 18 checkpoints featuring facial recognition technology. The entire area will be cordoned off from traffic.

#madonnacelebrationtour

video: 

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/G6tdGcH4umN531no/?mibextid=ox5AEW

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I love them too, just not the Miami ones, those were a kick in the balls and worrisome. 

I knew that when she reached Mex she would be fine though 

She has lost her train of thought sometimes and gone in circles, not that I give a f about it but it has happened

I think that talking about those things might be therapeutic for her. And if so, I would listen to anything she has to say, no matter how many times she repeats it, or how it's structured. I really hope it helps her to 'let it out'.

32 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Same here!

But broadcasters work in time slots, and even though Madonna is an event for Rio and for an specific target, and it’s the EVENT, of the year, they might have a soap opera or a news program or a local artist that instead of bringing 5 million viewers like M, they would bring 20 million viewers… 

This is how TV works and I have no clue about raitings or primetime Brazilian tv. 

I thought you said you weren’t a TV producer?

Surely they wouldn’t demand the show only go for 2 hours so they can broadcast a soap at 11.45 at night? The fact it’s starting at the random time of 9.45 to begin with gives the impression they are already working around Madonna not the other way around :laughing:

Now stop wasting time chatting about this and go get some Mexican dick!

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • Enrico featured and pinned this topic