Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

5 minutes ago, littlestartman said:

The mask makes sense. Its anticipation. to diferentiate the real concert pictures 

But like.... Im starting to worry she's gonna wear them on Saturday. Why would she go through all the trouble to wear 3 different colored ones. 

:Madonna032:

1 minute ago, littlestartman said:

The mask makes sense. Its anticipation. to diferentiate the real concert pictures 

I get it; There were a few times on past tours she’s HAD to rehearse in front of fans who came early to a handful of venues but she’s such a control freak I’m sure doing this so publicly kills her. She’s trying to get the staging right and she’d rather skip 2 hours in makeup and just put on that neon mask so she can concentrate. Regardless of her stamina she must be feeling and looking tired even though she’s looked amazing in not just unfiltered fan videos but for many of us who saw her very close up. I bet she laughed knowing these pics with this mask will be swapped out from all the rags who are still using the puffy 2023 Grammy face shots for every story about her. She’s opting for “crazy Madonna dons Pussy Riot/Spring Breakers ski mask” vs “Madonna looks tired”, “Madonna’s face is puffy” etc.

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic