New Madonna...

25 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

A user on gaga daily called Mister G uploaded this text to the New Madonna thread! 

"The comment responses on Twitter are a hot mess. Everyone suspecting from Cardi B to Normani to Miley. What bothers me is, why would they brand it as the "New Madonna" considering Madonna is a) still alive and b) not a machine that's easily replicated or manufactured in a factory somewhere? That just bothers me because it's literally saying that our reigning Queen of Pop for over 40 years is old and outdated and that is completely untrue even if some albums are hit or miss from time to time." 

Facts

The last piece to puzzle which actually confirms we're talking about Slayyyter, since the only one lil'monster who would still be on GGD and would tell these flowers to Madonna would be... Slayyyter herself.

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

MOTHERFUCKER  NOW I REALIZE THIS MEANS SLAYYYTER HAS ARRIVED TO SONY MUSIC!!!!

@WokeUpInMedellin the girl you proudly show to your avi is the new Madonna, I mean, the new Gaga, I mean...

@dave2290 Cathy's giving the revenge of lil'monsters after they've lost Gaga to Haus Labs feat Nurtec feat Polanski and his Tesla!!!

@Dazedmadonna I knew you knew sumthin'!

@Would You Like To Try don't you worry, my idol, this girl's a Midwestern just like MLVC and, while people label her "the new Gaga" she actually wants to channeling Madonna as she's very aware of who's THE FUCKING ONLY ONE QUEEN OF POP!!!

For those interested:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slayyyter

love slayyyter

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

The last piece to puzzle which actually confirms we're talking about Slayyyter, since the only one lil'monster who would still be on GGD and would tell these flowers to Madonna would be... Slayyyter herself.

if it her , it is so sad to see she has been trying to do something herself only to use madonna 's name for clout. no shes too random and medium .

1 minute ago, madonnaultimate said:

if it her , it is so sad to see she has been trying to do something herself only to use madonna 's name for clout. no shes too random and medium .

totally not her.......

if you read her interviews you see she has a big personality she will never use other names for a bit of fame

My personal hacker, YOU STRIKE AGAIN!!!

@Jackie, in the name of what I promised you earlier today, I'll leave this thread with just this MV so you all lil'medonsters can mind to what M has been saying for all those years:

And no, these lyrics aren't Björk's. THEY ARE INDEED VERY MADONNA'S AS SHE REWROTE WHOLE BJÖRK'S DEMO AS CONFIRMED BY BJÖRK HERSELF AND WAS HUMBLE (I MEAN M WAS HUMBLE) TO AVOID PUTTING HER NAME ON CREDITS TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE SHE JUST RECORDED BJÖRK'S DEMO AS IT CAME TO HER, M. @Dazedmadonna can confirm this.

@dave2290 carissimo, I won't reply you, scusami, but I can't, I haven't even read ur reply. My personal hacker has broke my internet connection for a good ten minutes and they're advicing me I cannot cross the line again, I just need to respect them.

I need to sleep. Sleep's good to health.

CU people!!!

41 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

I have so many questions atm

They are setting big expectations plus Madonna rised in a era without social media and had to work hard for fame nowadays people can use TikTok to either promote talent or their chocolate strawberries (Yes that strawberries video was trending on TikTok). Lol

31 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

They are setting big expectations plus Madonna rised in a era without social media and had to work hard for fame nowadays people can use TikTok to either promote talent or their chocolate strawberries (Yes that strawberries video was trending on TikTok). Lol

Yeah, I agree with you and all that TikTok fame fades really fast as well.

It's beyond disrespectful using her name like that because they make it feel she's replaceable, and she's not. And for the new singer that is coming out of it, I'm really sorry honey, if you want to be respected, you started your career wrong. 

1 minute ago, RebelMe said:

It's beyond disrespectful using her name like that because they make it feel she's replaceable, and she's not. And for the new singer that is coming out of it, I'm really sorry honey, if you want to be respected, you started your career wrong. 

Yes it's horrible 

There is absolutely no way Slayyyter is the one doing this in my opinion. If you watch her interviews, she is a giant Madonna fan and seems to hold her in reverence, I doubt she would ever be disrespectful like that. Also, Slayyyter is not signed with Sony as far as I am aware.

I think a grifter like Lil Nas X or Camila Cabello seems much more likely 

6 hours ago, RebelMe said:

6 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Yes it's horrible 

why we think someone use iper name in this way?!

Its SONY!!!!

Not a horrible record label in the hands of a boss.....

sony have produce some of the most amazing videogames and movie in the last decades.......

its super serious ......

i think its a new M project for real........

Maybe using an avatar like in the live of Medellin.........

5 hours ago, 50ft Queenie said:

There is absolutely no way Slayyyter is the one doing this in my opinion. If you watch her interviews, she is a giant Madonna fan and seems to hold her in reverence, I doubt she would ever be disrespectful like that. Also, Slayyyter is not signed with Sony as far as I am aware.

thank you....... the same thing i say before....... slayyyter is too original to do something like this........