New Madonna...

4 hours ago, EgoRod said:

So i was right, some random cashing up in the Madonna clout to promote a new song

LOL! I knew it!!!!!!!!!  ROTFL that some people thought this had something to do with new music/Madonna or her kids.  And as suspected the meltdown began, claiming Madonna "wasted this opportunity" with this website when it had nothing to do with her!!  The woman is quite busy on tour!  She's wasting no opportunity with such a silly notion like this website.  LOL!!! :ahh:

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

The song is horrible. It reminds of that Walks like Rihanna crap from years ago. But worse :laughing:

Cant believe Sony would put any effort at all into marketing this? Did they really think Madonna fans would help promote it? 

Well, look at some users in this thread, I am no longer surprised they tried to go down that route (even if song is an absolute sh*t) 🤷

so now i stop to belive in thenewmadonna........ and new music and new era for her........

Now i belive in newmadonna.....

the furniture site.......

Madonna will start to produce furniture........... bye bye music......... im sure newmadonna is her new site for sale furniture!!!! A few days and she will say to the world that she will be the Queen of chaise longue.......