The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

13 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Ok oh, so well deserved, I hate her :smile:

But during the 2010's, Gaga was still played on radio, TV, nightclubs and not Madonna. 

Personal feelings about her aside, she was successful because she was fresh and worked hard and offered a unique point of view that was embraced by young people. 
Also there was a resurgence of the music video and streaming started to be relevant. And Madonna wasn’t competitive in either of those areas. 
But at the end of the day, Madonna was the winner because of her very high grossing tours at the time. 

12 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

I can't lie and I can't be a hypocrite.
And hate, like love, can't be controlled. I hate her so much :lol: :angel:

I'm not gonna say what i think of her but let's say you and me at have least one thing in common 😏😂 

The thing is that i hate people who fake their personnality. Good or bad, i like true people. Someone who constantly plays a role and is not natural when they talk then i have a hard time standing it. 

Damn, i think i'm now enterring a new debate. I'm already exhausted from the one about Kylie i'm not ready to have another one about Gaga 😂😂😂 

What’s happening in this thread a New Album or a New Orgy

:Madonna007:
I’ll never understand why people feel the need to battle or put down other artists for the sake of their favs. Like guys they’re all multimillionaires who don’t really give a fuck about individual fans, you all just line their pockets. View things without subjectiveness 

16 minutes ago, Shoful said:

What’s happening in this thread a New Album or a New Orgy

:Madonna007:
I’ll never understand why people feel the need to battle or put down other artists for the sake of their favs. Like guys they’re all multimillionaires who don’t really give a fuck about individual fans, you all just line their pockets. View things without subjectiveness 

I guess we're the equivalent of straight guys who debates for their fav soccer team of fav soccer player 😂😂😂