The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

Madame X will only ever be looked at a period of musical creativity. It is the Madonna album with the least personality. It’s an art piece and a social commentary. Thats why it didn’t connect. There’s very little Madonna in it. A couple of lines in Medellin and that’s it. Madonna albums usually get praised in retrospect when they use the lens of analysing Madonna’s life at the time. I can’t think of a single song on Madame X that tells me about Madonna and where she is, who she is or how she is in her life. Maybe the survivors guilt somewhere on Funana but that’s pushing it at best. It’s probably the first album when she shone the lens away from herself. Which in itself is quite interesting but as a fan of the woman herself it leaves the listener feeling quite hollow even though there’s much heart in the album. 
I don’t know. It’s a brilliant record in many ways but it just doesn’t move me in the way much of the stuff on Rebel Heart and even MDNA does because it’s faceless. Thats its real Achilles heel. 
so I’m not sure what a ten year appraisal would have to say. 

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

Madame X will only ever be looked at a period of musical creativity. It is the Madonna album with the least personality. It’s an art piece and a social commentary. Thats why it didn’t connect. There’s very little Madonna in it. A couple of lines in Medellin and that’s it. Madonna albums usually get praised in retrospect when they use the lens of analysing Madonna’s life at the time. I can’t think of a single song on Madame X that tells me about Madonna and where she is, who she is or how she is in her life. Maybe the survivors guilt somewhere on Funana but that’s pushing it at best. It’s probably the first album when she shone the lens away from herself. Which in itself is quite interesting but as a fan of the woman herself it leaves the listener feeling quite hollow even though there’s much heart in the album. 
I don’t know. It’s a brilliant record in many ways but it just doesn’t move me in the way much of the stuff on Rebel Heart and even MDNA does because it’s faceless. Thats its real Achilles heel. 
so I’m not sure what a ten year appraisal would have to say. 

Moderator please BAN 

6 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

sad to think that if this album was made by someone else.......say Taylor swift........ (and i like her)....... the album would sold millions and everyone would talking about the masterpiece this album is.......

we live in a world where people follow people and everyone is very superficial........

I do agree with this. I love Taylor Swift too! But it's true, people dismiss certain artists nowadays who are very important and talented, but worship the every release of certain selected phenomenons like Taylor or Ariana.

I think if Madonna used less harsh vocal processing / autotune on this album, it may have been received somewhat better. I'm not meaning radically better received, but I think it would have helped somewhat. Some songs would have been superior with warm, genuine vocals, like on Batuka and I Don't Search I Find, for instance. 

6 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

dear, i hope now you are healthy and happy and i wish you only the best........you are a kind soul.......

yes madame x is one of the most intresting album of her....... id like to have other 100 albums by her like this......... i can listen to this album from the 1st song to the last one in loop and never be tired of this album.......

My mental health is destroyed my physicality me emotions but meeting friends like you help me so so much and I'm thankful of that 

Thank you for being there for me my dear friend yeah it felt like 2019 hit such a peak for me in my emotional state physical state and now I'm there again in a low sadly I hope that one day I get there 

Discussing Madonna projects is healing and helpful in these tunes of need for sure 

Thank you all for being here and agreed with these contemporary artists worshiped and respected today don't compare 

25 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Thank you for being there for me my dear friend yeah it felt like 2019 hit such a peak for me in my emotional state physical state and now I'm there again in a low sadly I hope that one day I get there 

Discussing Madonna projects is healing and helpful in these tunes of need for sure 

Thank you all for being here and agreed with these contemporary artists worshiped and respected today don't compare 

again if you need help i'm here.....

7 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Madame X is an amazing album but a hard pill to swallow for most people it’s great in its social commentary but lacks more songs in the vein of Crave to make it less dense and dark.

if this was made by Taylor or Ariana it would’ve sunk harder 

But that's the point, Taylor or Ariana would have never ever made album like Madame X. They are barely trying anything adventurous and controversial in their music (I don't mean it as hate at all). 

I would say not even Mariah, Kylie, Janet or any other big popstar from 'old' era would dare to release something like Madame X now. And that's why we love Madonna, she is not scared in her 60s to not follow the trends and is always doing her own thing. 

5 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

But that's the point, Taylor or Ariana would have never ever made album like Madame X. They are barely trying anything adventurous and controversial in their music (I don't mean it as hate at all). 

I would say not even Mariah, Kylie, Janet or any other big popstar from 'old' era would dare to release something like Madame X now. And that's why we love Madonna, she is not scared in her 60s to not follow the trends and is always doing her own thing. 

first amazing  profile pic.....

57f24571-ae84-41d3-9032-975e0d742326.jpg

really love it

second,  if taylor or ariana would have make an album like Madame x  would have sell big numbers....... so sad an amazing album like this don't recive the attention it deserve........

8 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

first amazing  profile pic.....

57f24571-ae84-41d3-9032-975e0d742326.jpg

really love it

second,  if taylor or ariana would have make an album like Madame x  would have sell big numbers....... so sad an amazing album like this don't recive the attention it deserve........

Thank you! :) I played a little with AI tools and tried to create a new album cover for Madonna. It took some time until this 'intelligence' proposed something usable :smile:

1 minute ago, maddy1111 said:

Thank you! :) I played a little with AI tools and tried to create a new album cover for Madonna. It took some time until this 'intelligence' proposed something usable :smile:

ha ha ha!!!!

luv ittttt!!!!

you and this "intelligence" have done an amazing job!!!!

i hope to have a new M era ASAP.........

1 minute ago, Leona Helmsley said:

ha ha ha!!!!

luv ittttt!!!!

you and this "intelligence" have done an amazing job!!!!

i hope to have a new M era ASAP.........

I love Madame X, it is even in my TOP5 albums, but she should do something more lighter this time to get general publick back on her side.

Recently I was thinking that Purple Disco Machine with Stuart Price would be an amazing producer duo for her next album. Album with nostalgia feedback back to her 80s.

2 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

I love Madame X, it is even in my TOP5 albums, but she should do something more lighter this time to get general publick back on her side.

Recently I was thinking that Purple Disco Machine with Stuart Price would be an amazing producer duo for her next album. Album with nostalgia feedback back to her 80s.

and you know what?

after the hospital what she will write?

a ballad album or a disco one? or half and half?

she go through a lot of shit last year......

would be perfect have both a ballad album and after few months a disco one...,,

3 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

and you know what?

after the hospital what she will write?

a ballad album or a disco one? or half and half?

she go through a lot of shit last year......

would be perfect have both a ballad album and after few months a disco one...,,

It depends.. Maybe tour helped her forget about hospital experience and she doesn't want to go back to that topic. We will see.. I am going to take anything she creates but I would just wish her to have a one last huge world hit, and I assume it might happen only when she tries to go down nostalgia route.. therefore some 80s throwback in her new music might do just that 

2 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

It depends.. Maybe tour helped her forget about hospital experience and she doesn't want to go back to that topic. We will see.. I am going to take anything she creates but I would just wish her to have a one last huge world hit, and I assume it might happen only when she tries to go down nostalgia route.. therefore some 80s throwback in her new music might do just that 

for sure an album 80s style would be amazing for her numbers........

but h nestly i don't care nothing if one of her song arrive at the 1st position or not...., im happy for her but now the most importan things are streaming numbers...... have songs who last very very long in the streaming platforms...... a song who don't stop to have big or even good streaming numbers for months and months straight.......

if i start to talk about streaming numbers i can talk for hours..... ha ha ha!!!! sorry....... but i would love Madonna to have a team like the weeknd...... when its about streaming.....,

11 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

I think most of us do, even though it's unlikely to happen. But we got pretty close with POPULAR!  In fact, it is a world viral hit, it's just not on the same level as her previous huge hits.

9 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I think most of us do, even though it's unlikely to happen. But we got pretty close with POPULAR!  In fact, it is a world viral hit, it's just not on the same level as her previous huge hits.

Definitely correct :) but I personally can't consider Popular a Madonna song, I know she is featured and so on, but I simply cannot see it as her song/her hit. 

4 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Definitely correct :) but I personally can't consider Popular a Madonna song, I know she is featured and so on, but I simply cannot see it as her song/her hit. 

Well, I can understand that, being she simply added her vocals to it.  Still, she is on the track, she's credited for the success just as much as the Weeknd.  But you and I know, it only became the hit, because of The Weeknd.  If this was a Madonna solo track it wouldn't have gotten the same exposure and achieved the same success! 

You're all wonderful happy to meet you all

Agreed I mean if Madonna stayed with the disco house pop route fully it'll sell better but she DID incorporate elements in her albums she's just button pushing 

Gutting that Madame X wasn't a blockbuster like deserved 

But hey yeah agreed Shame that she hasn't done big duet with Dua or something in between eras 

On 3/16/2024 at 4:31 AM, Askeroff said:

according to insiders

"Madonna recording her new album when she was in an Induced Coma for 48 Hours While Hospitalized for a Bacterial Infection"

album will called "Project Veronica ICU"

enough with fake ass insider info shit

shit getting boring

vanity is that you?