The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

Unknown on Shazam - Sounds like her voice - sounds 80's excatly like Max Martin has described the new song - Makes perfect sense to premiere the new track right now just in time for the biggest show of her career !!! And why would Deezer promote Madonna coming to Brazil with a song from someone else ??!!!

Actually the snippet on the Madonna/Deezer teaser is very different than the original track from Mr Credo. It's a total new version and sounds way better. The thing is there is no trace of that version nowhere on the net. There's just one and only version of that obscure track. What if Max Martin and Madonna sampled that track ?! It wouldn't be the first time Madonna sample an already existing track to create a new hit (Ray of light, Music, Hung up...). I just don't get why Deezer would find a totally unknow and obscure track from a Russian band from a decade ago to promote Madonna's biggest show. That version on the teaser is something else, the production is way, way superior to the existing one.

6 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Actually the snippet on the Madonna/Deezer teaser is very different than the original track from Mr Credo. It's a total new version and sounds way better. The thing is there is no trace of that version nowhere on the net. There's just one and only version of that obscure track. What if Max Martin and Madonna sampled that track ?! It wouldn't be the first time Madonna sample and already existing track to create a new hit (Ray of light, Music, Hung up...). I just don't get why Deezer would find a total unknow and obscure track from a Russian band from a decade ago to promote Madonna's biggest show. That version on the teaser is something else, the production is way, way superior to the existing one.

Agree with every word of this... This new snippet here is a different version than that Mr. credo song from 2013. The production in the snippet is much stronger, IMO, and clearly meant to evoke an 80s pop sentiment, whereas the original track is kind of all over the place in it's production choices. On top of that, the vocals do indeed seem to be different... Could that actually be M in the snippet??? And the bpm in the snippet is a little slower too I think.

But perhaps more importantly, as others pointed out, why in the living hell would they use an obscure 11 year old track to promote a Madonna gig? If it ends up not being an M-related teaser/snippet/whatever, it sure was a bizarre choice to drudge this track up out of nowhere, update it, then use it to promote a different artist altogether - not to mention one of the biggest artists in the world! Not saying that this indeed a new M track, but all these points do make me wonder.

All that said, this track SOUNDS DELIGHTFUL! I hope to God this is hers, just cuz it would spell out a fun new take on an old sound, which is in its own way, a new direction for her! 

12 minutes ago, ForceKin said:

Agree with every word of this... This new snippet here is a different version than that Mr. credo song from 2013. The production in the snippet is much stronger, IMO, and clearly meant to evoke an 80s pop sentiment, whereas the original track is kind of all over the place in it's production choices. On top of that, the vocals do indeed seem to be different... Could that actually be M in the snippet??? And the bpm in the snippet is a little slower too I think.

But perhaps more importantly, as others pointed out, why in the living hell would they use an obscure 11 year old track to promote a Madonna gig? If it ends up not being an M-related teaser/snippet/whatever, it sure was a bizarre choice to drudge this track up out of nowhere, update it, then use it to promote a different artist altogether - not to mention one of the biggest artists in the world! Not saying that this indeed a new M track, but all these points do make me wonder.

All that said, this track SOUNDS DELIGHTFUL! I hope to God this is hers, just cuz it would spell out a fun new take on an old sound, which is in its own way, a new direction for her! 

Yeah i'm on the exact same page as you. Since last night i was thinking and thinking again about it. I wasn't totally sold on the "Not M, just an old obscure track from a Russian band from 2013". Something was going round and round in my mind. This morning, as soon as i woke up i listened again to the 2013 version and to the Rio show teaser and damn, those two versions are nothing alike. The teaser version is clearly something fresh, a new produced track sounding like a modern 80's tune, just the same way Max Martin produced the 90's sounding "Yes, and?" for Ariana. The same Max Martin who was in the studio with Madonna last year to make a track "that sounds like an 80's track" to quote him. Just as you, i'm not stating for sure it is the new Madonna/Max Martin song, but there are several elements that makes me think it could totally be it. I mean why revamping that unknown song to promote Madonna's biggest show ever. Who the hell knew about that track o begin with ??!

23 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

The production does sound more 80’s sounding in the clip. Maybe it’s wishful thinking or could it sample this song with M vocals?

Exactly. I think you and Redha make a good point about the snippet potentially being a new M track (!) that samples that obscure 2013 track... Imagine if this is true! OMG. FINGERS FUCKIN CROSSED  

Edited by ForceKin (see edit history)

Are we hoping for the tour finale big surprise having M debuting her summer single live on the 4th of May? 

IF that sample is not the original russian thing, M's stuff surely has to know it's being used for that teaser ... I'm honest, I hope for something totally different musically but this track's got such a summer vibe that, if it's really the Martin's single, I can see why she did not released it in October and waited all this time. 

I have to say that the Deezer snippet sounds like her to me, but the voice is filtered and it's just 10 secs of doowi doowa 

18 minutes ago, Donna said:

That's not Madonna!

Err, I dunno if you're joking or not, so I'll play along. No it's not Madonna in this quoted link, as it CLEARLY says in the Spotify link that it's someone called Mr. credo, and this song is from 2013. The question we are All asking now is, does the Deezer promo clip quoted above use a NEW M song that samples the Mr. credo song in question. If you listen to the promo clip's vocals, you can easily tell that it's not the same vocals in the 2013 song, which begs the question, is it M singing? It certainly sounds more like her than in this 2013 song!

2 hours ago, ForceKin said:

Err, I dunno if you're joking or not, so I'll play along. No it's not Madonna in this quoted link, as it CLEARLY says in the Spotify link that it's someone called Mr. credo, and this song is from 2013. The question we are All asking now is, does the Deezer promo clip quoted above use a NEW M song that samples the Mr. credo song in question. If you listen to the promo clip's vocals, you can easily tell that it's not the same vocals in the 2013 song, which begs the question, is it M singing? It certainly sounds more like her than in this 2013 song!

I was referring to the clip I quoted.  I missed the Deezer post ,but now I see it and have listened.  I'm hesitant to believe this is Madonna.  I'm not going to get my hopes up, trying to convince myself it is, simply because the woman may sound like her.  At the same time, why promote Madonna with some unknown song by another artist? 

Just seen Beyonce new album cowboy carter much like Ariana Grande album sold same as Madame X first week....39,000 just crazy how that album got focus for more controversial and obscure things YET Beyonce it's like a trailblazing album to her to subvert country music genre ?! My mind gets blown 

One day madame X will get her flowers ....one day