The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

4 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

No, made-up tweets by random accounts are not rumors. 

I can start posting thousands of such "rumors" today. See... 

Madonna x Shakira (cannot wait!! ) 

Madonna x Lil Kim (stay tune for more!) 

Madonna x Awkwafina (new duo remix album) 

Madonna x Christopher Nolan (surprise song collab) 

But combined with media reports that they were in the studio together (albeit debunked), and some minor blog/media reporting on it, it DOES fit the dictionary definition of a rumor. Once people on multiple boards and blogs or media start talking about it, it is now in circulation. And even if it doesn’t match definition 1, it certainly matches definition 2. 

1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.

2. gossip; hearsay. 

1 hour ago, imakisoda said:

But combined with media reports that they were in the studio together (albeit debunked), and some minor blog/media reporting on it, it DOES fit the dictionary definition of a rumor. Once people on multiple boards and blogs or media start talking about it, it is now in circulation. And even if it doesn’t match definition 1, it certainly matches definition 2. 

1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.

2. gossip; hearsay. 

They were never in studio together.. 

8 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

No, made-up tweets by random accounts are not rumors. 

I can start posting thousands of such "rumors" today. See... 

Madonna x Shakira (cannot wait!! ) 

Madonna x Lil Kim (stay tune for more!) 

Madonna x Awkwafina (new duo remix album) 

Madonna x Christopher Nolan (surprise song collab) 

This thread started back in January and yet nothing new has come our way. It's safe to say no new music is on the horizon for this year.  People seem to cling on any little comment someone might have made (usually unofficial) to believe she's recorded something. What we do know is she was in the studio with Max and Sickick in the last couple of years. Both have confirmed working on something new. My guess Sickick just didn't pan out and the Max track, either is being saved for something in the future or has been shelved as well.  

I'm gonna maintain the idea that she's probably not going to re-enter the studio to record new music until later this year for a possible 2025 release.  One can only hope! :luv: 

1 minute ago, my sugar is raw said:

OMG

Can we get excited over this?

Keep in mind, his English isn't great, so my guess he meant, "We've done some great music together"... meaning in the past.  Also, I would expect Madonna would want to take her new album in a different direction and use totally different producers. 

28 minutes ago, CYSMM said:

He also confirmed to me that CYSMM is a different song than DAD, so people stop saying it's the demo or an alternative title; it's a different song that contains French lyrics

Well.. It depends what is considered different. Musician would consider a change in two notes as a different type of song. 

49 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

The only thing I am interested in from AL sessions! 

The fact people have known this, means some obviously have heard or some have it - which is encouraging!

52 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

Screenshot_20240713_211841_Instagram.thumb.jpg.083685a6d3a8e5ac7b00a0c6a6527f43.jpg

I mean, technically it is a different song - but how different? 

2 hours ago, MadOnHer said:

2 hours ago, MadOnHer said:

Screenshot_20240713_124508_Instagram.thumb.jpg.34f57a2f1549695f53ca018f60f347f1.jpg

Screenshot_20240713_211841_Instagram.thumb.jpg.083685a6d3a8e5ac7b00a0c6a6527f43.jpg

Of coooourse, new stuff to bag for now right? You know what? Hackers shouldn't have violated her hard drives, they should have gone for traders ones: they have it all  :lol:

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

The fact people have known this, means some obviously have heard or some have it - which is encouraging!

13 hours ago, Jackie said:

I mean, technically it is a different song - but how different? 

I mean Keep the Trance turned into Hey You, look at Funny Game & Superpop. I would imagine them being different songs but it could very well be just how those Mirwais songs evolved or like how Love Hurts is a different song than Erotica yet the same song if that makes sense.  We know she's had that history. Even Infinity vs Give it 2 Me and Is This Love vs Voices.

25 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

it's for sure she will not record new music this summer, its her holiday season , birthday rookie and her own ...

I agree with music recording, but I would say it's her holiday season since based on her insta she is heavily working on movie script (again) 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9fOiImOrlN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

If she follows her usual rule of 3 years since the last date of her tour... that will be 2027. I think Finally Enough Love counted as the album supporting the Celebration Tour. Maybe we will have new singles like Popular or Vulgar, but a full album cycle will be after the movie...

4 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

If she follows her usual rule of 3 years since the last date of her tour... that will be 2027. I think Finally Enough Love counted as the album supporting the Celebration Tour. Maybe we will have new singles like Popular or Vulgar, but a full album cycle will be after the movie...

That could take even longer. WE seemed to take forever. But the next album was still three years later 

6 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I'm betting we're gonna get something new in 2025.  I think she's lining her ducks in a row right now.  She's probably hoping for a script approval for the film by the end of this year if not sooner.  Meanwhile, will be in the studio this fall to record new music and then if all goes well, direct her biopic sometime in 2025.  If not, I can see her touring again.

I don't get the FILM thing I genuinely feel a series like The Crown would be so hot ....like get a three season deal of 6-8 episodes her first season span her push to new York flashbacks to early days and finishing with her taking the world by storm in who's that girl tour, second season focus on her like a Prayer through to Ray of Light controversies through to spiritual rebirth then the final season gae conflict with the world post 9/11 and Britain Vs states and comeback 

24 hours of non stop Madonna entertainment and immersive experience ....get a deal with PRIME video ....Disney plus? Maybe and get them out there .... Just imagine if filmed like a Ryan Murphy style project ....would be a huge hit and would allow all her albums to get a huge boost from debut to madame x 

She could then record the new album in-between and before she's 70 release it! Imagine that