How to watch Celebration in Rio

On 4/30/2024 at 1:44 PM, nito84bcn said:

Thanks a lot! VPN is working, but I have constant problems with login on Globo TV account, because of the digits of the phone... I tried everything and it's always ending with an 'error page'

Hm, I don't have this problem. They asked me to put my number, i pressed skip and everything works. And I changed time and location on my computer to Brazil and timeline and program are correct now.. Before they showed Lithuanian time adjusted program. So I hope everything will work on Sunday morning here for me :speakno:

14 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

There's like a generic slot on Globo TV on SLingTV at the time the Madonna concert should go on. I'm hoping that's what it is. Im sure they'll just let it overlap the next shows until it ends. 

544255460_SlingTVGloboSlotLQ.thumb.jpg.3eed4a43b142d461923aa6e1e555a239.jpg

Cos this is the Internacional Globo TV signal which is different. 

https://redeglobo.globo.com/americas/programacao/

4 hours ago, remixed224 said:

And I tried to download Globoplay app to my TV,  phone and MAC... it doesn't work, even tried to change location on Google Play, Apple Store, but Brazilian bank card is needed to prove your location.

You have to skip the phone no and google "forgot password globo.com". There you can change your password and it should work then to log in. Your VPN must be set to brazil and activated while signing up and login in.

Ok so I'm a little lost here. I have a VPN (Strong VPN, which I actually recommend, it's expensive but useful) but I have no idea how to watch it. I'm in Mexico and the app is unavailable on Apple TV and basically any App Store. What's the best way for me to be able to watch it? Which website? Thanks in advance 🥹🙏🏼

1 hour ago, rga98 said:

Ok so I'm a little lost here. I have a VPN (Strong VPN, which I actually recommend, it's expensive but useful) but I have no idea how to watch it. I'm in Mexico and the app is unavailable on Apple TV and basically any App Store. What's the best way for me to be able to watch it? Which website? Thanks in advance 🥹🙏🏼

Go here: https://globoplay.globo.com/

1. Sign up for a Free account

2. To view any free content; make sure you set your VPN to a Brazilian network. Otherwise, nothing will play.

3. You're set. Just make sure your VPN is set and check your local time vs actual broadcast time. 

59 minutes ago, Donna said:

Go here: https://globoplay.globo.com/

1. Sign up for a Free account

2. To view any free content; make sure you set your VPN to a Brazilian network. Otherwise, nothing will play.

3. You're set. Just make sure your VPN is set and check your local time vs actual broadcast time. 

I signed up with Google (cause the other option asked me to scan a QR code to download the app which is unavailable here) and it's asking me to pay. I'm stuck there

1 minute ago, rga98 said:

I signed up with Google (cause the other option asked me to scan a QR code to download the app which is unavailable here) and it's asking me to pay. I'm stuck there

Pay for the app or the service?  I just signed up on the actual website.  There are premium sections on the website, so to access those, you'll have to pay, but with a VPN you can access all the free content. 

Saturday's got to arrive soon, I don't know if I worked it the right way, but I'm registered on Globo and set my VPN on Brazil: the point is that now I have brazilian people invading my YT dashboard and trying to sell me things in brazilian in every adv before videos and, when I get to italian online news sites, google insists translating everything in portuguese :lol:

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic