Are there any Madonna albums you haven’t listened to in full at least once?

14 minutes ago, Enrico said:

A Madonna album never listened in full? Is this a joke? :Madonna034:  :Madonna051:

Only two things come to my mind that I can confess:

I've never watched Hung up on Tokischa music video in full... 

Never read The English Roses second series (books 6-12).

Wait, there are TWELVE books????

Hahahaha (I didn't even read the first one, flop fan).

Well. I have to confess I haven't listened to 3 of her live albums yet, but I'm not saying I won't. Honestly I'm not a big fan of her live recordings, except maybe for The Confessions Tour. I think she is the greatest live artist. But if you take away all the visual part of the show and you listen to her voice only, she's a lot less interesting. She hast's got the skills to sing live and she often sings off-key, besides she's zero spontaneity which, IMO forms the core of live shows. She used to be quite good during The Virgin Tour and WTGT, but from BAT onwards, she started to lip-synch and sing off-key which has worsened over the years, so she needs some oberdubs here and there, back-up singers and "studio versions"-lip-synching. It's just an opinion, not to offend anyone. Oh, I have to say that I LOVE her live version of Je t'aime moi non plus at the Olympia, it's awesome.

I've listened to all her studio albums, of course there are some I still listen to, whereas some I don', but I will keep the titles to myself.

1 minute ago, Gonzus said:

Well. I have to confess I haven't listened to 3 of her live albums yet, but I'm not saying I won't. Honestly I'm not a big fan of her live recordings, except maybe for The Confessions Tour. I think she is the greatest live artist. But if you take away all the visual part of the show and you listen to her voice only, she's a lot less interesting. She hast's got the skills to sing live and she often sings off-key, besides she's zero spontaneity which, IMO forms the core of live shows. She used to be good, just quite good uring The Virgin Tour and WTGT, but from BAT, she started to lip-synch and sing off-key which has worsened over the years and she needs some oberdubs here and there, back-up singers and "studio versions"-lip-synching. It's just an opinion, not to offend anyone. Oh, I have to say that I LOVE her live version of Je t'aime moi non plus at the Olympia, it's awesome.

I've listened to all her studio albums, of course there are some I still listen to, whereas some I don', but I will keep the titles to myself.

Rebel Heart Tour live album is only for those who appreciate M irrespectively of her flaws - even Sticky & Sweet Tour can be more acceptable depending on the track 

MDNAT, however, is for NO ONE. I'm serious.

3 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Never read her books and never listened to the sountrack of im breathless once!

Love the subtle shading in this and the war that it's about to ignite. xd

Gotta say I've come to appreciate "I'm Breathless" more with time and, while I applaud her for her hard work there, it's not an album I come back to... never, honestly.

I don’t know that I’ve ever listened to the 24 track super duper extra deluxe Rebel Heart in one sitting. I’ve listened to all the songs at different times and just sort of pieced it together in my head. I have some down time at work for the next few weeks so maybe I’ll give it a full play. It’s practically a full day’s work. 🤪

Haven’t listened to the last couple live albums in full either.

55 minutes ago, BoyToyMark said:

I've never listened to the full Evita score, just the highlights CD that I have.

Also never listened to the non-Madonna songs on soundtracks. Only listened/own her songs.

But definitely listened to and own all studio albums and compilations. 

You should take a moment to listen to the full soundtrack. It's quite nice.  While the film and music isn't necessary my cup of tea, but Madonna sounds beautiful on these songs. It's one time I would recommend any fan to listen to a full soundtrack from her. There are a few tracks that don't include her, but even those tracks are quite beautiful.  It's really worth at least one listen from any one who is a big fan. I can understand why some aren't interested, but at the same time, it's a beautiful soundtrack, beyond just the highlights.

4 minutes ago, Donna said:

You should take a moment to listen to the full soundtrack. It's quite nice.  While the film and music isn't necessary my cup of tea, but Madonna sounds beautiful on these songs. It's one time I would recommend any fan to listen to a full soundtrack from her. There are a few tracks that don't include her, but even those tracks are quite beautiful.  It's really worth at least one listen from any one who is a big fan. I can understand why some aren't interested, but at the same time, it's a beautiful soundtrack, beyond just the highlights.

Yeah thats good to know! I might! I have seen the film a few times so would've heard a lot. It's very well done. :)

8 minutes ago, BoyToyMark said:

Yeah thats good to know! I might! I have seen the film a few times so would've heard a lot. It's very well done. :)

Yes, if you've seen the film a few times, you're good.  For me, it's a huge part of her career.  As mentioned the film isn't my cup of tea nor is such music, but this is definitely the moment in her career she probably sounded the best she ever did, vocally. I guarantee every track she has a part in, you'll love.  But if you've seen the film, you've heard the songs  :)

14 hours ago, Prayer said:

Wait, there are TWELVE books????

Hahahaha (I didn't even read the first one, flop fan).

13 hours ago, Donna said:

Yeah, I haven't read them all either, but the ones I have, they were actually written and illustrated quite well.

"Mr Peabody's apples" is great and definitely worth reading!

Countless, tbh:

I haven't listened to the first album in its entirety, neither LAV nor Erotica… which is weird, especially because I consider myself a die-hard fan (specifically Austria's No1 Madonna-Fan) but I prefer her live performances over her studio work. Hence I don't mind her songs that weren't tourable and deem them not as significant.