Despite not being a great album track, I think Candy Shop has got better and better, not just in terms of the remixed form but also the whole performance. The S&S had a great choreography and special effects put here and there, the MDNA version had simple but amazing visuals and it was very sexy, and the Rebel Heart Tour was just EXPLOSIVE. I really doubt Madonna will include it in the next tour to be honest. She sure knows when to stop as she did with Ray of Light remember?

First. Bye Bye Baby would have been great in there. I wouldn't have replaced Candy Shop though. Candy Shop was on point, as it was on MDNA as well. 

To be honest the album version never really sat right with me so i had a hard time accepting the song. But now thats she's pushed it down all of our throats i get it and I don't think its going anywhere anytime soon. In the song she basically is saying I have every flavor in here, I take it as musical flavor as one of Madonnas strong points as an artist is reworking her songs into new and fresh ones. Its one of my favorite things about her. I think this song is just an homage to that part of her career, so it makes sense to keep reworking it as long as it stays fresh. And so far it keeps getting better.  :Madonna054:

First. Bye Bye Baby would have been great in there. I wouldn't have replaced Candy Shop though. Candy Shop was on point, as it was on MDNA as well. To be honest the album version never really sat right with me so i had a hard time accepting the song. But now thats she's pushed it down all of our throats i get it and I don't think its going anywhere anytime soon. In the song she basically is saying I have every flavor in here, I take it as musical flavor as one of Madonnas strong points as an artist is reworking her songs into new and fresh ones. Its one of my favorite things about her. I think this song is just an homage to that part of her career, so it makes sense to keep reworking it as long as it stays fresh. And so far it keeps getting better.  :Madonna054:

Perhaps it could've replaced material girl

Perhaps it could've replaced material girl

No way.Candy Shop was perfect right after music (even though I didn't like the fact that she was singing it again).I wish she had sung something from Ray of Light thought. The greatest crime of this tour was not including Nothing Really Matters and Hold Tight in the first section IMO.

I have to admit that when I saw "Candy shop" on the tracklist from MDNA TOUR, my first impression was "oh no my God!", but then when I listened it was one of my favourites on the tour.

And last year when I saw that it was included too on Rebel Heart Tour, it was like "are you kiding me?", but I love this track too on tour.