Future Lover

Associated Press did an article of how much some of the items sold for:

Three wedding photos of Madonna and Sean Penn - $230,000

Week long stay at Leonardo DiCaprio's - $140,000

Art from Madonna'a personal collection - $550,000

Rebel Heart Tour dress - $150,000

Literally a chair - $10,000

The one and only Madonna makes Art Basel great again

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/lesley-abravanel/article118953858.html

The most anticipated and prohibitive Art Basel event this year, the one that drew the real stars to Miami for a change, was unquestionably Madonna's $5,000-$150,000 a ticket Raising Malawi benefit Friday at Faena. There, Chris Rock, and the man she called the one true love in her life, Sean Penn, and James Corden presented her to the audience, for whom she razzled, dazzled, rode a guy in the audience for charity, and avoided getting whipped by Ariana Grande's most dangerous ponytail in a randy duet of "Music". Regarding Penn, to whom she was handcuffed during an auction of personal photos taken during their marriage, "We're reliving my marriage," and "I'm still in love with you--I'm more in love with you now that we're divorced!" We will keep an eye on that one.

Madonna also locked lips with ubiquitous Miami-based supermodel Karolina Kurkova when a piece of Bulgari jewelry sold for $190,000. She also made some political statements, saying Standing Rock made her ashamed to be an American and dedicated Britney Spears' "Toxic" to Donald Trump. She also was puzzled about Art Basel and what it's become, saying, "If this is what the art world has become, I want nothing to do with it." So there. Also seen in the crowd: Leonardo DiCaprio, billionaire Eric Schmidt, zillionaire Ron Burkle, magician David Blaine, and Courtney Love and Dave Chappelle in seemingly, um, soaring spirits. More of the same celebrity at the $150,000 or more VIP after party, minus the shameless Miami husband and wife party crashers from whom we hear the charity is seeking retribution.

I hope she will do another show of tears of a clown

this is my personal dream setlist....so many songs XD

INTRO:

01 CIRCUS THEME

FOOLS ANTHEM

02 SEND IN THE CLOWNS

PERSONAL SIDE:

03 DROWNED WORLD/SUBSTITUTE FOR LOVE

04 I’M SO STUPID

05 NOBODY’S PERFECT

06 BEAUTIFUL STRANGER

07 PARADISE (NOT FOR ME)

08 JOAN OF ARC

09 EASY RIDE

10 LIKE IT OR NOT

11 DON’T TELL ME

12 REBEL HEART

LOVE SIDE:

13 X-STATIC PROCESS

14 INTERVENTION

15 MER GIRL

16 SECRET

17 BORDERLINE

18 GHOSTTOWN

19 LIKE A VIRGIN

20 LOVE SPENT

POLITICAL SIDE:

21 AMERICAN LIFE

22 EXPRESS YOURSEL

23 DEVIL PRAY

24 TOXIC

25 BETWEEN THE BARS

26 IMAGINE

27 LIKE A PRAYER

ENCORE:

28 TAKE A BOW

29 HOLIDAY

OUTRO:
30 TEARS OF A CLOWN

I'm watching this lovely, tragic film called Limelight starring Charlie Chaplin in a later role with speaking parts, etc. where he is a somber yet optimistic and kind of bitchy clown that befriends a depressed and over dramatic ballerina and the theme fits nicely with the TOAC performances. The images and music are beautiful.

I just watched the show ;( It was not very good. And yes I know before everyone gets at me, its amazing she raised so much money. But there is absolutely no atmosphere, nobody seems to have any energy, her delivery of jokes and monologues is badly timed and flat. Its the first time I have seen her looked a bit unsure on stage (I have been seeing this woman live since 1987). And the singing!!!!! WTF that is probably the worst I have ever heard her sound, I normally forgive her weaker live vocals because of her amazing stage presence and production, but this is just awful, she would not even make it through an X Factor audition! Now I know some of you will be angry for my honesty and I am really glad that many of you loved it. But I don't think this style of show suits her as an artist at all. Yes she is trying something new and yes why limit herself, but I would be interested to know what she would think if she watched that back! I wonder if any of her close friends or management will ever sit her down and say that really was far from your best?

• 2 weeks later...