Madonna is about to win TOUR OF THE YEAR

rebelheartgermany

Honestly this is a real let down! Beyonce is far overrated! she may be big in the US but far less in the rest of the world! Like with Whitney

Houston back in the days! I am still surprised Madonna won a grammy for ROL. She normally never wins no matter how badass good her

stuff is :(

very dissapointing for an Artist to always be second best when it's not deserved to be :(

She only won the grammy in 1998 because she was popular that year ? the same for when Music was nominated too ? Although it still baffles me that True Blue and Like A Prayer were snubbed by the grammys ? Oh well what do they know anyway ? I saw Sting got ANOTHER lifetime award too ? Come on ?? Again hes another artist that does fuck all year and yet stll gets an award for basically still being alive ? Add him to the "Lets just give him an award because he gives us a boner"

Wikipedia has Madonna listed aa having won 312 awards her career but UNLIKE everyone else in pop, they don't count her certification awards on their Madonna's awards page

Counting her certification awards, Madonna has won something like 600 awards in her career. Probably the MIST AWARDED FEMALE ARTIST EVER, Whitney is named that by the media but that's because the Wikipedia awards page on Whitney also COUNTS her certification awards, while Madonna's DOES NOT. And the media goes by that, including her certification awards Whitney has awon over 500 awards, Madonna should be at iver 600

Some superfan should update her awards page with her sales certification awards country by country

Wikipedia has Madonna listed aa having won 312 awards her career but UNLIKE everyone else in pop, they don't count her certification awards on their Madonna's awards page

Counting her certification awards, Madonna has won something like 600 awards in her career. Probably the MIST AWARDED FEMALE ARTIST EVER, Whitney is named that by the media but that's because the Wikipedia awards page on Whitney also COUNTS her certification awards, while Madonna's DOES NOT. And the media goes by that, including her certification awards Whitney has awon over 500 awards, Madonna should be at iver 600

Some superfan should update her awards page with her sales certification awards country by country

@@groovyguy please help us!

@@groovyguy please help us!

Right? I mean between the US and UK, Madonna has over 100 sales certification awards alone, with just those TWO countries!

Even Cher has her sales certification awards listed and included on her list of Cher Awards Wikipedia page

It's weird how Madonna seems to be the ONLY massive female pop star who doesn't...

I'm a somewhat recent fan of M, she caught me with the Get Together video (during the Hard Candy era),and since then, and for the things I've read I know that critics and the "artistic institution" doesnt't really like her. So I don't really expect that she wins every award she's nominated for.

(But deep down in my -rebel- heart I really wanted she got this, 'cause this tour was so emotional and touching, and tho I don't hate Bey, I'm kinda tired of all the hype around her)

^^ the artist has to certify them themselves. So all of that effort would be just a 'Well she techincially has' talk.

She's ALREADY CERTIFIED its that her Wikipedia page doesn't count her sales awards under her awards.

All the other female pop artists have their sales awards under their awards

Take Cher including her sales awards she's at over 400 awards but she only has 1 Grammy, NO American Music or MTV awards, 1 People's Choice, a few Billboard awards, Madonna has 39 etc. It's because somebody counted her sales certification awards. Madonna would be well over 600