Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Apparently the UK super deluxe will include both Autotune Baby & Queen. Not sure where it comes from, but we don't have a proper pre-order yet (only on Amazon - but it's an import)

I keep on thinking this is just a lie, a mistake listing the tracklist. I'm sure all superdeluxes will carry the same tracklist [+ the LFL remix on CD1 @ the japanese one].

Apparently the UK super deluxe will include both Autotune Baby & Queen. Not sure where it comes from, but we don't have a proper pre-order yet (only on Amazon - but it's an import)

I Hope that's true it's becoming a collectors nightmare

there are so many versions I am losing track of what I pre-ordered 

Madonna talks album and tour with French radio Europe 1.

http://www.leblogtvnews.com/2015/02/madonna-interrogee-par-maxime-switek-sur-europe-1.html

On the occasion of the release of her new album Rebel Heart, Madonna gave an interview to Maxime Switek at Europe 1. It will be aired on February 27.Among the topics discussed, in addition to the album, the attacks to Charlie Hebdo and the next tour, with several Bercy dates, probably in Autumn 2015.

Yes! We need interview + performance! Does anybody know if this is taped beforehand and then broadcast? I'd like to watch it on tv someday, I think there's a channel called Film&Arts here in Latinamerica that broadcasts episodes but don't know when :lol:

Edit: I realised they broadcast another late show... the Later with Jools Holland :seeno: I guess it's the same kind of show? I don't think Madonna's ever performed there, I've seen some Goldfrapp performances throughout the years so... Madonna needs to do some decent UK promo this time!

Europe 1 will be the second French media outlet to broadcast an interview with the Queen of Pop as part of the Rebel Heart promotion. Madonna will be a guest in their morning show “L’interview Vérité†on Friday, February 20 at 7h45 AM as part of their Europe 1 Matin programmes. Here’s how the French radio announced the event on Twitter:

Événement : vendredi, @Madonna sera l’invitée de l’interview vérité de 7h45 ! #RebelHeart#E1matin

Daily newspaper Le Parisien is offering more details about the interview in this short piece on today’s edition – mentioning that the show host Maxime Switek will talk with Madonna about her upcoming album, the recent terrorist attacks in France, and mentions her upcoming World Tour and two concerts in France, to possibly take place at the Bercy Arena in Paris this Fall.
Posted Image

It'd be great if someone from Germany could buy them for us and then send us, of course by paying to him/her previously for the CD+shipping to our countries. Anyone? :Madonna001:  Because they'll end up in Ebay, that's for sure, but the prices will increase enormously to say the least...

Yes!

Maybe we should open a new thread. I want to have that track in CD quality.