Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Fnac updates “Rebel Heart†release date to March 6th
Rebel Heart will now be released in France on Friday, March 6 instead of the original March 9 date in order to take advantage of the promotional events planned in France for the first week of March.

This change applies to both the physical and digital versions of Rebel Heart and Fnac has just updated their listing – which includes their special 2xCD combo set with the Deluxe edition of the album and a bonus disc with two remixes of Living For Love – to match the new release date.

If the rumor on 'Ghosttown' being the second single is true, then Ghosttown will probably be released right before the album release in March It's also possible she might perform LFL and Ghosttown on The Jonathan Ross Show next week. 

Release GT so early ? But the promo for both LFL and RebelHeart has just started

I think that releasing a ballad (or whatever we wanna call "Ghosttown") as a second single wouldn't be a good idea. Madonna should go on with the vibe of LFL single and release some other upbeat song. "Ghosttown" should be served as a dessert with the proper cinematographic video to stay in everyone's mind. And then... another hit ;-)

I honestly think Ghosttown will do amazing in the charts. It shows a side of Madonna people haven't seen/heard in a long time. Plus the lyrics kick ass. It's my new laundry song.

but to be honest i prefer joan of arc above ghosttowni fell in love with this song the first time i heard it as a demoit grow on me as a album version but still love them both

I agree that Ghosttown could actually do well on the charts but only if it's relased with perfect timing. For now I think everything's about Living for Love and try to get it to enter the Top 10 at least, both the US and the UK. Don't forget that Katy Perry's Unconditionally was one of the best songs on her record but suffered poor chart performance because of the bad timing between Roar and Dark Horse.

From MNation:

New entries in the ASCAP database:

Best Night

(Work ID: 888208202)

Written by Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonald.

Body Shop

(Work ID: 888208203)

Written by Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonald.

Graffiti Heart

(Work ID: 888208204)

Hold Tight(Work ID: 888208205)

Written by Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald and Thomas Wesley Pentz.

Although the ASCAP entry doesn't credit him, MNEK confirmed via Twitter that he is among the writers of the song.

Iconic

(Work ID: 888208360)

Joan of Arc

(Work ID: 888208206)

S.E.X.

(Work ID: 888208207)

Veni Vidi Vici

(Work ID: 888208208)

Written by Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald, Thomas Wesley Pentz & Ariel Zvi Rechtshaid

Tobias Gad = Toby Gad

Maureen Anne McDonald = MoZella

Thomas Wesley Pentz = Diplo

Larry Darnell Griffin = S1

Ghosttown is definitely one of her best songs EVER imo, I think it has huge potential and it's "safer" than Devil pray.....you know the media will only see the part where she lists drugs :lol:inb4 the next single is Bitch I'm Madonna

or even worseHoly water or Sex :lol:

Hey now! I'm a big fan of S.E.X. bought myself a dental chair and chopsticks 😛

According to Mediamarkt Spain:

http://tiendas.mediamarkt.es/p/madonna-rebel-heart-edicion-superdel-1270815

They remove "Graffiti heart" and is changed by "Iconic (Extended version)".

But in FNAC Spain is still "Graffiti heart":

http://musica.fnac.es/a1098774/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Edicion-Superdeluxe-2CD-sin-especificar

Amazon still has only listed digital versions (Standard & deluxe)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That´s why I decided to visit all Mediamarkts around the world:

No info at the moment

- Austria

- Belgium

- Greece

- Hungary

- Poland

- Portugal

- Russia

- Sweden

- Turkey

With info

- Germany = Auto-tune baby bonus track on Standard + Deluxe. No SuperDeluxe.

- Italy = Standard - Deluxe with LFL (Dirty pop remix) - Superdeluxe

- Netherlands = Standard without tracklist - Deluxe (19 tracks) - No Superdeluxe.

- Spain = Standard (14 tracks) - Deluxe (19 tracks) - Superdeluxe changed "Graffiti heart" by "Iconic" extended version.

- Switzerland = Standard (14 tracks) - Deluxe (19 tracks) - Superdeluxe (25 tracks)

What we really need is 4-5 singles from this album.  I think she might be touring WAY too soon TBH. 2015-early 2016 should be the year of Madonna.  If she tours while releasing singles, ok.  But I feel like the album dies after touring. 4-5 singles followed by videos and THEN a tour. Just my honest opinion.