Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

According to FNAC CROATIA, RH vinyl has been delayed to March 30th, and they put the totaly new tracklist:

LP 1

01. Living for love
02. Devil pray
03. Ghosttown

04. Hold tight
05. Joan of Arc
06. Iconic

07. Inside out

08. Beatiful scars

09. Queen
10. Messiah

11. Wash over me

LP 2

01. Unpologetic bitch

02. Illuminati

03. Bitch I'm Madonna

04. Veni, Vidi, Vici

06. Body shop

07. Holy water

08. Best Night

09. SEX
10. Rebel heart

According to FNAC CROATIA, RH vinyl has been delayed to March 30th, and they put the totaly new tracklist:

LP 1

01. Living for love

02. Devil pray

03. Ghosttown

04. Hold tight

05. Joan of Arc

06. Iconic

07. Inside out

08. Beatiful scars

09. Queen

10. Messiah

11. Wash over me

LP 2

01. Unpologetic bitch

02. Illuminati

03. Bitch I'm Madonna

04. Veni, Vidi, Vici

06. Body shop

07. Holy water

08. Best Night

09. SEX

10. Rebel heart

:Madonna009: :Madonna009: :Madonna009: :Madonna009: :Madonna009:  Sooooooo fake tracklist. Cmon...

I'm stanning for Queen

I'm holding out hope the UK will get it on the super deluxe version  :Madonna038:

Sorry, but...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rebel-Heart-Madonna/dp/B00T73ATFW/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1424527150&sr=1-3&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart

This release includes 2 discs - the deluxe version of "Rebel Heart" on the first disc and 4 additional tracks and 2 remixes of "Living For Love" on the second disc. The packaging is a custom digipak.

It has the same number as the one listed on Amazon.de, for example, so it's safe to think there are not gonna be different editions apart of the japanese one.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2015/yeezus-loves-her-pet-cat-best/

The tracklist of the Clean edition of Madonna’s Rebel Heart has been recently added to the Amazon.com page for the digital version of the album.

The Clean version is based on the 14 track Standard edition and shares its same artwork – with the Parental Advisory logo missing and a few interesting choices about which songs needed the cleaning treatment, and leaving us wonder how the edited versions will sound like.

01. Living For Love02 Devil Pray03. Ghosttown04. Unapologetic B**** [Clean]05. Illuminati06. B**** I’m Madonna [feat. Nicki Minaj] [Clean]07. Hold Tight08. Joan Of Arc09. Iconic [feat. Chance The Rapper]10. HeartBreakCity [Clean]11. Body Shop [Clean]12. Holy Water [Clean]13. Inside Out14. Wash All Over Me

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2015/yeezus-loves-her-pet-cat-best/

The tracklist of the Clean edition of Madonna’s Rebel Heart has been recently added to the Amazon.com page for the digital version of the album.

The Clean version is based on the 14 track Standard edition and shares its same artwork – with the Parental Advisory logo missing and a few interesting choices about which songs needed the cleaning treatment, and leaving us wonder how the edited versions will sound like.

01. Living For Love02 Devil Pray03. Ghosttown04. Unapologetic B**** [Clean]05. Illuminati06. B**** I’m Madonna [feat. Nicki Minaj] [Clean]07. Hold Tight08. Joan Of Arc09. Iconic [feat. Chance The Rapper]10. HeartBreakCity [Clean]11. Body Shop [Clean]12. Holy Water [Clean]13. Inside Out14. Wash All Over Me

Complete nonsense ! 5 "cleaned" songs out of 14 ! Why not putting the title track intead of BS or HW ?

The clean edition, just like standard edition,  is nonsense.

The clean edition shouldn't have contained those naughty songs. That's is the best solution.

The standard edition should have had 19 songs. It is pointless to put some of the best songs on deluxe and super deluxe edition, instead of standard edition.

The clean edition, just like standard edition,  is nonsense.

The clean edition shouldn't have contained those naughty songs. That's is the best solution.

The standard edition should have had 19 songs. It is pointless to put some of the best songs on deluxe and super deluxe edition, instead of standard edition.

I agree. Standard should be Deluxe without explicit tracks.

If they can release an album without its title track, they can release a clean version without BIM.

I agree. Standard should be Deluxe without explicit tracks.

If they can release an album without its title track, they can release a clean version without BIM.

I really don't understand their mentality, if they think songs like BIM or UB are inappropriate and contain "dirty words", why not put some of the other songs on the  standard edition instead? Addicted, Rebel heart, BT...etc. Nobody will buy this standard edition.

The same way David Guetta feat. Akon - Sexy Bitch -> Sexy Chick...we could get clean versions like:

- Chick I'm Madonna- Unapologhetic Chick- Messed me up a little... (HeartBreakCity)- Chick get off my pole... (Holy Water)

However, I can't imagine a way to censure Body Shop. It's all about double meaning lyrics...