Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

If the first 6 songs have been re-mastered since the iTunes release in December, will the fixed versions be available to re-download there?

I did that and I barely noticed the differences, the only thing that changed was that the Explicit logo appeared next to Unapologetic Bitch and the names of the writers of each song were added to the metadata.

Edit: Het guys, I already noticed that the official iTunes version is available to download for free in several blogs but of course I'm purchasing it. However I try to re-download Hold Tight, Joan of Arc and Iconic to see if there's any chance regarding the metadata of those songs but the following message keeps on appearing: "Yout computer is not authorised". WTF, I bought several songs during the weekend and none of this was there. I also connect to the iTunes store and no new song appear at all. What a mess!! :stare:

what a mess! first of all no changes were made in the original 6 tracks that were released in december (in terms of mastering). furthermore, all the songs sound exactly like the ones that got leaked (as a full album). nothing has been re-mastered or fixed. bitch i'm madonna still has the "this" thing at the beginning, heartbreakcity "noise" is still there at the start. holy water, wash all over me & graffiti heart seem to have a slightly lower volume level, while borrowed time the opposite! inside out still has those "burned" drums and rebel heart still sounds awfully over prodused. so basically the physical release is exactly the same! exept that queen & autotune baby aren't there :) what a mess!

what a mess! first of all no changes were made in the original 6 tracks that were released in december (in terms of mastering). furthermore, all the songs sound exactly like the ones that got leaked (as a full album). nothing has been re-mastered or fixed. bitch i'm madonna still has the "this" thing at the beginning, heartbreakcity "noise" is still there at the start. holy water, wash all over me & graffiti heart seem to have a slightly lower volume level, while borrowed time the opposite! inside out still has those "burned" drums and rebel heart still sounds awfully over prodused. so basically the physical release is exactly the same! exept that queen & autotune baby aren't there :) what a mess!

i agree, so disappointing and ridiculous

I never got my hopes up that glitch on BIM would be fixed. Other things you mention are on purpose.  :Madonna056:

the noise on heartbreakcity is gone on the itunes version and i'm pretty sure that the this on bim is on purpose

What many people see as "glitches" are intentional production effects.  You might not like them, but they aren't there because it's a mistake.

The first 6 tracks have noticeably crisper vocals and better vocal volume on my HiFi than the December release, which tells me they're remastered.

burned out drums? noise at the beggining of HC?  :confused:

I think this is one of those times we have to thank god the mastering sounds 10 times more professional than MDNA's. 

I'm thankful we don't have anything like the pitched and autotuned mess that was the album version of Love Spent.  Everything on RH is listenable, if not perfect to some people's ears.