Madonna: Recent

groovyguy

by the way I can feel the new era is comming!

I really love this new era comming feeling.

go to fashion shows and go to movie premier with interesting costume and beautiful hair.  I love it!

I hope that she go to public more just like these days.

She was the public figure when she was younger then she tried to hide from them for freedom of personal life.

I think that hiding is too much long. now time to back to public again.

She should attend fashion show more.

• 2 weeks later...

Madonna names Malawi hospital unit after daughter Mercy

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/madonna-names-malawi-hospital-unit-after-daughter-mercy-35096625.html

Her Madgesty is doing another Tears of a Clown show on Dec. 2, at Art Basel in Miami Beach, Florida. The show will benefit Raising Malawi.

She also named the hospital unit being built in Malawi, the Mercy James Institute of Pediatric Surgery and Intensive Care.

hope for the rebel heart dvd this year and she will recording a new album beginning next year 

sorry to say but i don't care much for art basel and clown thing 

me either i'm sorry to say but I don't like clowns nothing to do with Madonna. I have been creeped out by them since my childhood. And what is more creepy is people are dressing up as clowns in the US and luring children into woods, I heard if the cops see anyone dressed up as a clown they will be arrested.

I think a new album would be great and the Rebel heart DVD I can't wait for that!