The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

https://www.facebook.com/DjRiveRokersOfficial/posts/778005998975189

Working hard to give you SHQ

‪#‎RebelHeartTour‬

Final Setlist | Dress rehearsal 

Next week

Don't believe this, but in any case, honestly, WHY?

We're there now, it's only ten days.

I mean, why always ruining her plans?

Is it just a matter of some likes or downloads or what?

Different thing is more rumours about the supposed set list (real or fake doesn't really matter, it's just for fun)  :)

I mean post us where you're getting this 'information' from, like what website.

He's already mentioned that the info was from the trading and collectors communities. If it was as simple as posting a link to a website, then I'm sure the hounds would have sniffed it out by now. Skin Bruno has been in the M communities for years, and I doubt very much that he'd be willing to risk a good reputation on inaccurate info. He's also stated time and again that it's probably an early rehearsal and has never claimed it to be a final setlist.

He's already mentioned that the info was from the trading and collectors communities. If it was as simple as posting a link to a website, then I'm sure the hounds would have sniffed it out by now.Skin Bruno has been in the M communities for years, and I doubt very much that he'd be willing to risk a good reputation on inaccurate info. He's also stated time and again that it's probably an early rehearsal and has never claimed it to be a final setlist.

vk.com was a site for collectors. That was no secret.

https://instagram.com/p/7BDl-YSxmL/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

Tony also answered a few question in the comments:

• [*]
k.los@super_hero_tony just curious which one song she's never done live b4 would you love to see Queen M do?? [*]super_hero_tony@k.los "Take a Bow" I love it. I put songs on repeat and let it play a thousand times. I don't know why it drives people crazy.

• [*]
ahmalm91Hey tony whats your favorite section? I know that we know nothing but i mean cant u like tease us a bit more haha [*]super_hero_tony@ahmalm91 right now Section 4. There is a clue in "To Wong Foo, thanks for everything Julie Newmar" when Noxzema finds the PERFECT costume. I feel the same way.

• [*]
deancroatia76@super_hero_tony"Rebel Heart Tour" will visit arenas across Europe later in the year. Last few tours were stadium tours - do you recall a special venue where even you who saw almost everything were left speechless? [*]super_hero_tony@deancroatia76 any place it rained. It is treacherous but the mist adds such a magical element to the picture. I don't know how we managed those shows.

[*]ahmalm91Hey tony whats your favorite section? I know that we know nothing but i mean cant u like tease us a bit more haha

[*]super_hero_tony@ahmalm91 right now Section 4. There is a clue in "To Wong Foo, thanks for everything Julie Newmar" when Noxzema finds the PERFECT costume. I feel the same way.

Oook, someone help me with this please (never watched it)   :confused:

p.s.- good feelings about Take a Bow now right?  :Madonna010:

[*]k.los@super_hero_tony just curious which one song she's never done live b4 would you love to see Queen M do??

[*]super_hero_tony@k.los "Take a Bow" I love it. I put songs on repeat and let it play a thousand times. I don't know why it drives people crazy.

[*]ahmalm91Hey tony whats your favorite section? I know that we know nothing but i mean cant u like tease us a bit more haha

[*]super_hero_tony@ahmalm91 right now Section 4. There is a clue in "To Wong Foo, thanks for everything Julie Newmar" when Noxzema finds the PERFECT costume. I feel the same way.

[*]deancroatia76@super_hero_tony"Rebel Heart Tour" will visit arenas across Europe later in the year. Last few tours were stadium tours - do you recall a special venue where even you who saw almost everything were left speechless?

[*]super_hero_tony@deancroatia76 any place it rained. It is treacherous but the mist adds such a magical element to the picture. I don't know how we managed those shows.

Ugh, now I wanna watch this movie again!!!

Posted Image

Noxeema. Posted Image

He's already mentioned that the info was from the trading and collectors communities. If it was as simple as posting a link to a website, then I'm sure the hounds would have sniffed it out by now.Skin Bruno has been in the M communities for years, and I doubt very much that he'd be willing to risk a good reputation on inaccurate info. He's also stated time and again that it's probably an early rehearsal and has never claimed it to be a final setlist.

Yes thanks. And now after this new show rehearsal I think my set list it could be maybe 60 or 70% real.

OMG, he just confirmed the 60s section.

In the film, Noxeema finds clothes from the 60s in one store and there is one skirt she likes and decides to buy.

Or maybe it is just a Latino dress (or some other dress, depending on the section's theme) that looks like the skirt Noxeema is holding.

Posted Image

In the film, Noxeema finds clothes from the 60s in one store and there is one skirt she likes and decides to buy.

Or maybe it just a Latino dress (or some other dress, depending on the section's theme) that looks like the skirt Noxeema is holding.

Posted Image

All right... let's talk about this then, Arianne Philips's Intagram, rebel heart tour hashtag and very 60s

https://instagram.com/p/5QyP5UmlKV/?taken-by=ariannephillips

Or maybe it just a Latino dress (or some other dress, depending on the section's theme) that looks like the skirt Noxeema is holding.

Posted Image

The skirt from the film reminds of 20s clothes too. Anyway, Tony said there is a clue in the film and that film part is about the 60s.

If it turns out to be the 20s section, then it wasn't really a clue.

Posted Image

It's most likely going to be that "30's/Gatsby-inspired section".