The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

[*]k.los@super_hero_tony just curious which one song she's never done live b4 would you love to see Queen M do??

[*]super_hero_tony@k.los "Take a Bow" I love it. I put songs on repeat and let it play a thousand times. I don't know why it drives people crazy.

so she will not perform take a bow???? :'(</p>

Well she's never done it on tour up until now, so who says that this time doesn't mean he finally will?

I would die for it.

Possible sections (based on some rumors, pics, teasers and Instagram posts by Madonna, Tony and Arianne)

Warrior/Joan Of Arc - cage, crosses...

Sex/Relligion - nuns

Latino - Matador, Frida

20s/30s section ? - Swing, jazz, cabaret

60s section ? - Body Shop, love and freedom revolution, speech, fans' artwork. News of Madonna didn't say LFL is in Latino (they called it gypsy) section. In that case, LFL would make sense in the 60s section.

Encore/Party

Apocalypse ?

TBH, it is weird that Madonna would rehash her birthday themes (20s/30s theme - last year, gypsy - this year).

All right... let's talk about this then, Arianne Philips's Intagram, rebel heart tour hashtag and very 60s

https://instagram.com/p/5QyP5UmlKV/?taken-by=ariannephillips

This picture Adrianne posted reminds me a lot of costumes some productions of Sweet Charity use for the Rich Man's Frug number - that one Beyoncé took inspiration from for her Get Me Bodied video.

Madonna read Bob Fosse's bio recently (well, she posted a picture of the book) and I wonder if she reminisced her 80's work especially the artistry of Blond Ambition and all those Fosse-esque elements.

At least ever since she posted the picture of the book I've been hoping for that theatricality to return so I hope this 60's rumor is good news.

FINAL SETLIST ON ATRL AND OTHER FAN SITES FROM TODAYs POSTS

ICONIC intro

Iconic

Unpologetic bitch

Don't tell me

The power of good-bye

Hold Tight

SEX intro

Like A Virgin

Holly water/

Vogue/

Deeper and Deeper

Justify My Love

Devil Pray

Rescue me intro

Ghosttown

Body Shop/

La Vie En Rose

True Blue

Music

Heartbreak City/Love don't live here anymore

Behind the bars intro

Living for love

La Isla Bonita

Dress You up

Take A Bow

Who's that girl

Veni Vidi Vici / Illuminati intro

Nothing Really Matters

Rebel Heart

Holiday

Bitch I'm Madonna

FINAL SETLIST ON ATRL AND OTHER FAN SITES FROM TODAYs POSTS

ICONIC intro

Iconic

Unpologetic bitch

Don't tell me

The power of good-bye

Hold Tight

SEX intro

Like A Virgin

Holly water/

Vogue/

Deeper and Deeper

Justify My Love

Devil Pray

Rescue me intro

Ghosttown

Body Shop/

La Vie En Rose

True Blue

Music

Heartbreak City/Love don't live here anymore

Behind the bars intro

Living for love

La Isla Bonita

Dress You up

Take A Bow

Who's that girl

Veni Vidi Vici / Illuminati intro

Nothing Really Matters

Rebel Heart

Holiday

Bitch I'm Madonna

This isn't mentioned on ATRL.

Probably fake. Too many songs, she has never performed on tours. Too good to be true.

"News of Madonna" confirm what they know so far :
They said they will reveal more songs on the setlist over the next week. :)

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/La-set-list-du-rebel-heart-tour-ce-que-l-on-sait_a593.html

Incomplete Setlist and not in order !

Iconic (opening) 
... Dress Up you La Isla Bonita 

Who's That Girl 
Rebel Heart 
Vogue 
Holy Water
Living for Love
SEX 
Deeper and Deeper 
Music 
La Vie En Rose 
Candy Shop 
Love Do not Live Here Anymore 
Holiday
Everybody

More from Tony Villanueva:

https://instagram.com/p/7BDl-YSxmL/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

• [*]
deancroatia76@super_hero_tony Madonna`s shows are always like spectacular theatre pieces and they look and sound perfect. But are there moments when you think there won`t be enough time for a costume change? [*]super_hero_tony@deancroatia76 - that is happening at this moment. One change we haven't quite worked out yet. I usually know, but this time I don't have an answer. Stand by...

• [*]
peterfbodnar@super_hero_tony I *love* To Wong Foo ... are you referring to the scene where Noxzema finds the vintage fringe dress?! ("Oh nononono, honey, this is FRINGE! This is for ME!") Sending love and endurance to all the Rebel Heart Tour crew working so hard to mount a great show. Can't wait to experience it. Bless you all! :) [*]super_hero_tony@peterfbodnar you forgot the best part- "I think I am going to faint".

deancroatia76@super_hero_tony Packing bags? Do you have any lucky charm you will have on tour?

super_hero_tony@deancroatia76 - bags are easy, the wardrobe cases are going to take some time. Quartz Crystal on all tours for energy, focus and a positive force, a Rose quartz heart for love, compassion. And then we all have to do our part.