The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Greetings this is my very first post on this forum…I am in Montreal and wondering who else here is going tonight? Also going tomorrow night because, like you, I am a fan.

Not that you asked….but my only brush with Madonna was being backstage at Don't Bungle The Jungle (at BAM) and after crossing paths with M in the hallway I was so stunned by her beauty I turned and looked back to see her walk away. This head turn prompted her body guard to look at me and say "why don't you  fuck off".  Being Canadian I of course obliged and yes, apologized. There was a private dinner afterwards and I found myself at the next table as she held court - Keith Haring was sitting next to her. At the end of the evening Madonna kissed Keith exactly the way she kissed Britney. And then a few weeks later he died.

There, that's my sad little Madonna story. I am beyond excited for tonight - and grateful to see the show before I see it on YouTube.