The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

RECAP:

29 songs hinted/teased/reported so far, either by M herself and/or by NOM [which seems to have proven LEGIT]:

1980s

Holiday

Everybody

Like a Virgin

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Dress You Up

Into the Groove

True Blue

La Isla Bonita

Who's That Girl

1990s

Vogue

Justify My Love

Deeper and Deeper

2000s

Music

Candy Shop

Rebel Heart

Living for Love

Devil Pray

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hold Tight

Iconic

HeartBreakCity

Body Shop

Holy Water

S.E.X.

Rebel Heart

Covers 

La vie en rose (Edith Piaf cover)

Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin cover)

Between the Bars (Elliott Smith cover)

I think lots of die hard fans will be highly pissed if she decides to ditch True Blue and WTG - I know I will! But since everyone seems to be speculating still, I guess I should take it with a grain of salt. :Madonna043:

I think your safe in one instance.... Whywould she ditch Who's  that girl... she confirmed that was in the set list in EW.  to pull that out would be false advertising.   and to be honest... if True Blue were to be swapped out for Take a Bow, Id be THRILLED.  

Yeah, especially when take a Bow was screaming for an inclusion and instead we're getting three covers and two non-singles + all the songs she performed on S&S already.

If the setlist turns out to be as shit as it seems right now I'm not going and will save my money and buy the DVD instead.

wow... your tone has been nothing but Bitch Im a Bitch.  is everything so awful?  are people so stupid 

even at her "worst" she still sends out so much love and energy- its electrifying.  plus the fact that everyone involved seems to talk about how incredible this one will be... from " this is the one you will want to fly out to" to best since.. 

I don't mean to be a negative nancy... but you just seem to exude bitterness.

c'mon...   its all speculation until Wednesday.  and if you don't get what you want... hey thats life.. and maybe M will give you something you never thought would be amazing.

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/Rebel-Heart-Tour-EXCLUSIVE-NEWS-FROM-NEWS-OF-MADONNA_a605.html

Holiday will be on the set-list, but we can not announce exclusively that it will be the song that closes the show.

... we were the first to announce that a French song in the set list was, not least since it is the classic "La Vie en Rose Edith Piaf". Madonna will perform this monument of the ukulele song as she did for her birthday. Behold, she is coming VERY soon!

Comme vous nous l'annoncions depuis des mois et Madonna l'a également teasé sur Instagram, Holiday sera bien dans la set-list, mais nous pouvons vous n'annoncez en exclusivité que ce sera la chanson qui clôture le show.  

De plus et attention, encore une fois on a été les premiers a vous annoncer qu'une chanson française était dans la set list, et pas des moindres vu qu'il s'agit du classique "La Vie en Rose d'Edith Piaf"Madonna interprètera ce monument de la chanson au Yukulélé, comme elle l'avait fait pour son anniversaire.  

RECAP:

29 songs hinted/teased/reported so far, either by M herself and/or by NOM [which seems to have proven LEGIT]:

1980s

Holiday

Everybody

Like a Virgin

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Dress You Up

Into the Groove

True Blue

La Isla Bonita

Who's That Girl

1990s

Vogue

Justify My Love

Deeper and Deeper

2000s

Music

Candy Shop

Rebel Heart

Living for Love

Devil Pray

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hold Tight

Iconic

HeartBreakCity

Body Shop

Holy Water

S.E.X.

Rebel Heart

Covers 

La vie en rose (Edith Piaf cover)

Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin cover)

Between the Bars (Elliott Smith cover)

For me, with the inclusion of Hold Tight apparently live performed, this list is starting to be very promising.

I would rather cut Into The Groove off -as I remember one of the earliest rumour by NoM clarifying that True Blue was still on the setlist while ITG had been removed during rehearsals- and substitute it with one of those fu***ing long awaited Take a Bow or Nothing Really Matters!! 

Very optimistic now, anyway  :)

I never realized that Take a bow was not certain at all, never mentioned through Instragram. Who was the first to say that it was in the setlist? I see now why BIM was so enraged... Definitely the 90s need more songs!! Come on, let's pray for Don't tell me instead of Into the groove

wow... your tone has been nothing but Bitch Im a Bitch. is everything so awful? are people so stupid even at her "worst" she still sends out so much love and energy- its electrifying. plus the fact that everyone involved seems to talk about how incredible this one will be... from " this is the one you will want to fly out to" to best since.. I don't mean to be a negative nancy... but you just seem to exude bitterness.c'mon... its all speculation until Wednesday. and if you don't get what you want... hey thats life.. and maybe M will give you something you never thought would be amazing.

Well sorry, but I literally do not give a fuck what others think. If she does Candy Shop in full I WILL boo her because she deserves it. No one was asking for this song on MDNA and certainly no one was asking for it this time. It's a waste of space and it's frustrating to see this stain in her discography being performed three times in a row. Why doesn't she realize that a) it wasn't a single and wouldn't have been a hit of it was and b) that the majority of her fans hate it?

I never realized that Take a bow was not certain at all, never mentioned through Instragram. Who was the first to say that it was in the setlist? I see now why BIN was so enraged... Definiterly the 90s need more songs!! Come on, let's pray for Don't tell me instead of Into the groove

Material Girl / Don't Tell Me are the opening performance of the 1930's section. It's the one Tony covered with his hand.