The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Are you Milan? Cause the user is from Germany and so are you. This must be a coincidence

Stop being salty, I think you need to go to a candy shop, maybe you get sweeter Posted Image

Well obviously but you should real through the comments of the post. The amount hate this is getting (rightfully) is giving me life!!!

Mixed feelings about this  Posted Image

Dream of a Samurai opening act including Hold Tight, Nothing Really Matters and Take a Bow, dream of an apocalyptic section including Avicii's Wash all over me, Love Profusion and a new rock rendition of Swim, dream! ... You still have three days before waking up   :scary:  :scary:  :scary:

Here's what Drownedmadonna people have to say about what's going on...

Rebel Heart Tour: All the full setlist circulating are NOT REAL

http://drownedmadonna.com/rebel-heart-tour-all-the-full-setlist-circulating-are-not-real/20150906

Guess it's easy to say that because even if the set lists are 70% or 80% correct, then DM or any other site can say that it wasn't "real". :)

They should at least hint at some songs that are on the set list or point out the rumored songs that are not on the set list just to prove that they actually know the real set list.

IMO NOM reports are looking pretty legit right now based on the teasers & workshops.

personally i love candy shop and everybodys entitled to his opinion but in the end of the day only Madonna has a saying so stfu and stop hating. 

I never consider this hating really, it's much more emotional involvement for me. I mean at last we'll all be there screaming and waiting to catch her eyes even if just for a second. I think there's the opposite here, it's a kind  of love. Then of course everybody's got his own temper and some are not always nice.

personally i love candy shop and everybodys entitled to his opinion but in the end of the day only Madonna has a saying so stfu and stop hating. 

The thing is no matter what she includes in the set list, some will bitch about it.

She can't please everybody so kudos to her for sticking to her vision.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/08/04/the-rebel-heart-tour-rumours/

Setlist Rumours] The Rebel Heart Tour Rumours

The show should open with “ICONIC†and close with “Holidayâ€S.E.X., Candy Shop and Illuminati could be Interludes.Hold Tight was rehearsed, but may have been replaced in the final setlist.

La Vie en Rose, Music and True Blue could be part of the Golden/Happy Twenties inspired section

La Isla Bonita, Who’s That Girl and Dress You up could be part of the Frida Kahlo inspired section: