Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s not that simple. The forum host is designed a certain way, she’s not the one who programs all the functions. What you’re describing sounds very elaborate and unrealistic. Maybe some people just need to be suspended for a bit so they learn to be more respectful of the forum rules.

I thought that too,it is very unrealistic but I don't know how much you can exploit the code to do something similar,after all they can easily lock the thread how much can they exploit it idk

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Idk just seems like dumb humor

Again it’s a forum about a pop artist. We aren’t discussing quantum theory :Madonna006:

For me i never understood the hate for sweet madonna,the person is not offending anyone and even if the comments are repetitive she's just doing her own thing

I find it funny but I don't understand the hate for her

Just now, Would You Like To Try said:

For me i never understood the hate for sweet madonna,the person is not offending anyone and even if the comments are repetitive she's just doing her own thing

Yea that’s my point. It’s just a dumb post every now and then. I get a kick out of it but even if you don’t find their posts funny… how is anything they post ill willed 

Just now, Shoful said:

I mean is Madonna not the queen of provocation… 

We're not talking about Madonna being provocative here you're missing the point by trying to make light of it, which is fine, but not everything is a joke or funny to everyone & some people REALLY need to be put in check sometimes when all they are trying to do is stir the pot! 

If Madonna said TRULY every other word or even sentence I wouldn't be a fan anymore I can promise you that! There's a point when enough is enough it's that simple. Now I'm really done LOL! Again I am just thankful for this "Ignore" feature that I never knew existed before until tonight it has already made a HUGE difference in the amount of horse shit I see come thru my feed & in my notifications!!! I don't know how I made it this long without it seriously!!! I'm so happy I figured it out tonight thanks again! Now off to bed :jumpy:

1 minute ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Go read the latest Sam Smith thread and see the things TartMadonna called people who don’t like Sam’s voice.

Its not just the annoying TRULY ad nauseum.

8 minutes ago, adirondak said:

It’s funny you suggest this considering you’ve supposedly blocked me and yet respond to nearly all of my posts directly. 

I can still unhide your posts. I actually use it as a flagging system so I know who is, let us say, not on my wavelength. But I still like to read the entire convo.

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

I TRULY love the mute feature. I am TRULY enjoying this feature that I just now TRULY discovered. 

Sorry I’m just adding fuel to the fire at this point but this seems so ridiculous :Madonna009:

Please..Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

I love how unexpected each comment of you is,i really love it.One second your fueling a joke and the other you are talking about how nice a photoshoot is.You literally reinvent yourself so much each comment

1 minute ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Please..Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

I love how unexpected each comment of you is,i really love it.One second your fueling a joke and the other you are talking about how nice a photoshoot is.You literally reinvent yourself so much each comment

MADAME CHANGES IDENTITIES 

200.gif

Just now, Would You Like To Try said:

Anyone is someone gonna talk about how she seems to be using facetune less in her pictures.I love the rawer look without the AI.reminds me of ray of light photoshoots

Thank god! I’ve definitely noticed. After the instagram wipe. Her content has been 1000 times better